Chapter Fifteen

Começar do início

"Baby, I didn't say that. Just...stop it please. I'll call you later. I love you." He was waiting for me to say I love you too.

"Don't bother calling." I said and with that I hung up.

I couldn't, I just couldn't. I'm tired of pretending that everything’s okay. It's not dammit. My boyfriend is a million miles away, and I just can't handle this. A long distance relationship isn't working for me. He needs to know that. I just can't deal with it. The stress, and the hurt is too much for me. When I go on that plane, I won't be coming back as planned. I'm telling him, and then I'm leaving. I just can't deal with this. It literally breaks me inside.

He continued to call me over and over hours later, I never answered him. Not even his sappy texts.

----------------------------

*Saturday, 3 p.m. on the plane*

I just boarded. I settled in and got comfortable. I still haven't replied to his texts. I opened yet another one.

Austin <3: Heyyy babe. Just pleaassse let me know you're okay.

This guy...I rolled my eyes.

Me: I'm fine.

I got a reply almost immediately. Jesus...

Austin <3: That's a start, just please talk to me. I miss you.

Me: Whatever.

Austin <3: Are you coming or not?

Me: That's for me to know, and you to find out.

Austin <3: Just tell me!

Me: Well, I guess you'll find out won't you?

Austin <3: Talk to me babe.

Me: I have no desire to talk to you.

I never got a reply. It stabbed me in the chest. A million times. How could I say that to him? Why? I wasn't thinking, but...didn't he deserve it? Oh my god. I just ruined my life. Austin IS my life, my world, my breath, and I just let that all go crashing down. I know it. Weather he says it or not. I just ruined our relationship.

-------------------------------------

I got off the plane and lugged my bags around. I got into the airport, and searched around for anyone familiar. Nope. No sign of anybody...

"Mare?" I turned to see the voice.

Dave. Oops. I spoke too soon.

"Dave." I said.

"Austin had me come here, just in case you actually did come. Why woudn't you tell him for sure?" He asked.

"Because, I have only one thing to say to him, then I'm leaving." I said clearly.

"What would that be?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I can't do this long distance thing anymore. I really can't." I explained.

"Yes. You actually can." I heard a voice.

My eyes went wide. I turned slightly.

"You didn't actually think that I'd send Dave for you, my love? Especially since my friends are on a flight here too... Wow. I'm disappointed in you." Austin spoke a little anger in his voice.

I was lost for words.

"What? Cat caught your tongue? I thought you were supposed to be telling me something." He said flattly.

He's mad. He's going to have an attitude and treat me horribly now. I know this is just going to end in a heart ache. Is it really worth it? To have to worry about this. No. It's really not.

"Austin....I..." I really can't find the words to tell him.

"What?" He sounded irritated.

That made what I'm about to say a breeze.

"It's literally breaking my heart, that every time I talk to you on the phone you're busy and you have to go. It hurts me. A lot. The arguments, it's ridiculous. I can't handle it anymore. You're driving me insane. I just...I'm sorry Austin. I'm done." I said.

My heart sank. I know I don't want this, but it's just exactly what I need.

"Mary... don't. Don't do that to me. Don't you dare do that to me. Not again. You're my life. You can't. You can't just throw all this away. Not again. I'm tired of going on and off. I want to be with you. All the time. But, it surely doesn't help that you're in Texas. We can figure something out...just don't say goodbye. Don't do this to me." He begged.

Now he wants to spill his heart out. I held back the tears, this hurts me just as much as it hurts him.

"This our last goodbye Austin. I'm sorry, but this is just not working. As much as it pains me to say it, I'm breaking up with you. For good. Goodbye." I said.

"Mary...stop. If you walk away now...that's it. I'm not running after you. I can't do it anymore. You either love me or you don't."

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in like....forever guisee! Okay, so....uhm...comment, or no story time. You guys are super amazing! I love you, lovlies <3 Tell me what you think ;) Dedication to a commenter. Don't hold back ;p