Chapter 36

We walked inside the inn. Hermione had set up the meeting about the secret Defense Against the Dark Arts classes that we planned out. Harry had been approached with the idea and wasn't so keen at first, but after a while, he agreed to teach the class. Secretly, though, he came to me and asked if I would be willing to teach with him.

I was still thinking about it. I mean, no one really wants me to teach them besides him. And I haven't been through things like he has. I haven't stared Voldemort right in the face before. That would be freaky if I had.

We sat at the biggest empty table. I wasn't sure that Hermione was telling the truth when she said people were actually interested in coming. I couldn't imagine that many people would risk getting in trouble just to learn, but then again...I am.

Just then, people came in like a swarm of wasps. It was quite overwhelming seeing that so many people were supporting this. Or, at least I thought they were all supporting this. That thought vanished when Hermione had started her speech.

"Where's the proof that You-Know-Who's back?" Said a snotty Ravenclaw

"Where's the proof he isn't, you-"I snarled but Harry slapped his hand over my mouth to keep me from getting myself in trouble.

Hermione explained that Dumbledore believed that he was and so we should believe but a stupid Hufflepuff made a comment that made Ron get on the edge. Things sort of went a little defensive from there for Harry until people started to recognize the things he could.

The whole thing ended with everyone that came signing their name on a piece of paper to show that they were coming to the classes.

I guess Harry should start preparing lessons

~

A hidden place...where they can't find us...we need a place to practice Defense Against the Dark Arts...a bit bigger than regular classrooms.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed. My eyes snapped open to a large door in front of us where it used to be just a wall. I walked in and was amazed but most of all, by the books. There were hundreds and Hermione and I both rushed over to the tall bookshelves. I picked out a book called Outsmart Your Foe.

Chapter 1-Catching Water

When your opponent swishes their arm in a dolphin tale like way, you can automatically assume that they will be trying their hand at a water charm, jinx, or curse. It is a typical movement for such things and is easy to determine.

If you are the one whom is trying these charms, jinxes, or curses, you should try to make your movement and incantation faster than regular. It will not only hide your plans but it is also a little known fact to make such charms, jinxes, or curses much stronger and powerful.

"Harry's leader!" Cho Chang snapped me out of my reading

"No! Victoria should be leader" Dean Tomas interjected and winked at me.

"Yeah" Ginny and George nodded, giving sorry looks to Harry

"Leader of what?" I asked, a little scared of what people where signing me up for. I put my book away and stood with the rest of the group.

"I think we ought to vote properly on it. So- everyone who thinks Harry should be leader-" I raised my hand before she was done. I really don't want to be center of attention all of the time, and when others saw me raise my hand, everyone did the same.

We then decided on a name which was voted to be Dumbledore's Army. I gave Ginny a thumbs up for her idea.

"Right, well, since I'm the teacher...unless..." Harry looked at me expectantly. I sighed and nodded hesitantly. Harry smiled and put an arm around my shoulder. "Great, Victoria will also be a teacher with me"