Chapter 19~Year 3

It was hard to take now. The jogs weren’t enough and neither were the walks. I can’t stand being here anymore. When Daphne said that it was boring there, it was a complete understatement. So I was going to leave like I always do…

Suddenly

But this time I decided that I would tell someone instead of leave a note. I told Luther and he set me up for a room at the Leaky Cauldron. It was very kind of him to do so and I thanked him almost every five seconds.

“Alright, well I’ve already sent your books and luggage” He looked at me a little sad

“Don’t put this on yourself. It’s me who’s at fault” I gave him a hug. “Thank you so much, Luther” I smiled brightly

“How will you get there?” He asked

“Let me worry about that” I sighed. “Goodbye”

“Goodbye”

I walked out of the house and away from it. I groaned loudly. It was the middle of the night and I had no idea how I was supposed to get to there.

“Having trouble?”

“Go away, Draco”

No! Don’t tell him that!

Shut it! I’m in a bad mood!

“I can’t just leave a damsel in distress” He said and did something that made me gasp

“Did you just pinch my ass?” I said through gritted teeth

“Aww. Looks like I made little baby Victoria mad” Draco said in a child’s voice

“That’s a very good imitation of yourself Draco” I muttered and kept walking, not bothering looking at him at all.

“Better be a nice kitty this year. I’m thinking of doing a lot of damage if you’re not” He grabbed my arm and made me look at him.

“What kind of damage would that be?” I countered

“I can make your life a living hell” He smirked evilly

“I’d like to see you try” I growled

“Challenge accepted. You’re going to wish you never met me” He pushed me away, making me fall to the ground, and walked off

“This year should be fun” I muttered as I sat on the curb. “Why did I have to open my big fat mouth?”

I saw a light coming towards me from the rode. It quickly grew and then split in two. I gasped at the fact of how fast the light was moving. Then suddenly, a double decker bus was right in front of me. I was in shock and dint listen to whoever it was that was talking.

“Oi” The man at the buss door called for me. I stood up and looked at him wearily. “’Choo coming or not?” I shrugged and got on the bus. “Where-about in London?”

“Diagon Alley” I sat on a bed as the bus zoomed away at the speed of light.

 I held onto the bed for fear life and then BANG! I hit my knee on a pole as we arrived to Diagon Alley. I breathed heavily.

“I don’t ever want to do that again”

~

I stared at my pile of school books with disgust. Or at least just the one book

I REMEMBER YOU!

It was the monster book that made me fall on my butt in my first year. The one that had Ron and I meet. I couldn’t decide whether or not I should hate it. Either way, I glared hard at it until I became hungry and went down stairs for lunch. It was the first time I had come out of my room since I arrived.