Chapter 11~Year 2

"Is miss enjoying her meal?" Humble asked slowly as he watched me poke my lobster. I wasn't ever very hungry and that made Humble nervous.

"Very much, Thank you, Humble" I smiled to him reassuringly. Like always, he nodded once and left. I was sitting in my newly discovered dining room with a very eccentric gown on that Narcissa had just bought because she said that every girl needs at least 20 gowns, not including the summer gowns because she qualifies them as just dresses since they are thin and don't have poof or sparkle.

When I was finished, I went straight to bed. I always ate very late in the day so when I finish it's late enough at night that I can go to bed.

I took a bath and dressed in a night gown. It was a cool summer night, a night I always love. I stepped up to the floor length mirror. I had grown at least half an inch and my hair had grown two inches and was closer to my elbows. I had gotten a lot skinnier and lost a little bit of the roundness in my face. Though I changed a lot, I wouldn't think of me as unrecognizable.

I hopped into bed but didn't go to sleep. There was something telling me to stay awake, and that something was coming for me.

And sure enough, a few hours later, I heard a buzzing outside my window. A buzzing that I haven't heard for at least a year. But I'm on another level above the ground, how is there...

I got up and pulled back the thick curtains. I gasped at the sight of a flying, turquoise car on the other side. I pushed open my double door window as the car's windows rolled down. A great big grin appeared on my face as Ron, Harry, Fred, and George's faces all tried to peak through the window.

"I think we have the wrong house" Fred said, eyeing me

"You guys, it's me, Victoria" I laughed

"Victoria?" Ron furrowed his eyes at me. I quickly lit a candle so it was easier to see

"Yep, that's her" Harry nodded

"Wow, Victoria. You look..."Fred started

"Great" George finished. "Not that you didn't look great before. I mean, you have always looked great, but now you look...greater" And even though I didn't understand, everyone in the car were nodding in agreement, while staring at me. Did I really change that much over the summer?

"Thanks" I blushed a bit. "Why are you all here?"

"Well, we were off to get Harry and thought we'd stop by to get you too" Ron explained

"How did you find me?" I asked quietly

"The sparkly welcome mat" Harry chuckled

"Oh"

"So are you ready?" Ron asked

"Yeah just let me get my stuff" I said and closed the window. I got dressed and grabbed my two bags and Bert's cage. It was a good thing I decided to pack early. Oh, and I did say two bags. Narcissa thought me how to make the inside of the bag bigger without making the bag itself bigger. I found a quill and a piece of paper.

To whom it may concern,

I have left for a good friend's house and I assure you, I am perfectly safe and am in good hands. I won't be back because they are taking me to the train station.

See you next summer,

© Victoria

"I'm ready" I said and passed my bags to Ron who put them in the back. I steadied myself on the window seat and hopped into the car, holding Bert's cage close to me. He wasn't too happy about the sudden movement and was huffing a lot, but soon he calmed.