"That's cool. I want a unicorn!" Josh turned to Aurora and pouted.

"You can have one because I'm your mate, but you'll have to come to the ceremony that would be held at the woods." She was talking like all this was normal.

Out of nowhere a flying horse stopped next to us and bowed his head to me.

'Your majesty' Did that thing just talk?

I turned to Aurora with wide eyes. "Did that thing just talk?!" I pointed at the horse.

"Yeah. That's a Pegasus and his yours. You're his master that he had been looking for, for centuries. His name is Castile, his all yours," no freaking way in hell that I'm a Pegasus's master.

"No way in hell I'm having a Pegasus as a pet. I couldn't have a dog for pete's sake, how do you want me to have him as a...... Whatever you call him when I'm his master." This is so weird. I've never heard of magical creatures, I grew up with fighting, not with fairytales.

"The last Japanese wolf had a unicorn, she took care of her like if she was her child. You will learn to love Castile, he is very respectful and is a fighter. He will guard you and will always be there if you're ever in danger, like an angel. Just call his name and he'll be there in a matter of seconds," Aurora said.

This is to much. A little girl came out running from the woods with a deer that looked like Bambi. She had blonde hair but had brown roots, she had crystal eyes just like Aurora.

"So are you Ariel? And don't tell me the deer can talk too," what's up with all the magical things.

"She's my sister, her name is Jeannette, she's a pure mermaid. The deer is her pet, we get to talk to animals in the nature just like you. We're running away from witches and vampires. They kept us for centuries locked up and we finally escaped. You wouldn't mind if we went with you, would you?"

I didn't want anyone to go with us in the first place. I brought Jared and he's with Dante passed out in the back sit, he hasn't gotten better, he looks worse. Me, well I haven't slept good, my mark is getting very itchy and I look like a mess but like Andrew said a hot mess. Yeah right.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose, frustrated already, "Yeah sure, but your sister is going with me and that deer and horse won't come with us. Got it?" I pointed to the deer and the pegasus.

"Castile will fly over you, no one will know he's there only you of course. Why can't Jean come with me?" she grabbed her sister and looked at me a little hurt.

"I don't trust you or your sister or any magical animal okay!" I grabbed the girl a little to hard that she whimpered and dragged her to the back seat of my car.

"You sit there and don't say anything, got it?!" I said with my teeth rubbing against each other. She looked scared and hurt, she nodded and a tear went down her cheek. I closed the door a little to hard and looked at everyone else.

Andrew looked at me in a weird way and walked to me. "Babe your eyes are red. Calm down, control Lexi," it wasn't Lexi that was doing this, it was the hybrid mark that was making me mad. I can't control it, it's just so much.

"I can't. It's the mark."

I looked at Aurora that was crying in Josh's chest. I walked over to them and pulled her off of him. "You'll go with Josh and you better not make a move, got it? Remember I have your sister and I'm stronger than you. Nothing will stop me!" My hands were in a fist and my jaw was clenched.

"LEILA STOP!" Josh growled at me and pushed me away from Aurora. I growled and I felt my claws and fangs come out.

"DONT YOU EVER TOUCH ME OR TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I grabbed him from the shirt and growled at him. He bowed his head in surrender. "Sorry," it was a whisper and thanks to my hearing I heard it. I let him go and looked at Dante, Toby and Andrew and they were in their defense stand with their claws and fangs while they growled lowly.

I walked to them and mind linked them. 'Sorry. Go back to the car and drive to the nearest hotel. Dante check on Jared and keep an eye on him. Tell me the hotel you are in and I'll see you there soon.'

I turned to Andrew after the soldiers left and he grabbed me from my waist and pulled me to him. "Calm down Kitten. Everything will be okay." He kissed my forehead and looked back to Josh and his mate.

"Sorry she's just not in the right place. Josh follow the orders she gave you and keep an eye on her."

Andrew pulled me to the car and opened the passenger door and before I got in he kissed me in the lips. "I love you. Don't ever forget that, you'll get through the mark and I'll be there all the way, okay kitten?" He kissed me one last time and I got in. Ones he was in the car he drove and I saw Josh's car behind us.

'We're in the Sunrise Hotel in Moorhead, Minnesota.' Toby mind linked me and I told Andrew and drove to the hotel with a sleeping Jean.

<><><><><>

A lot happened in this chapter. I thought the song 'Heartbeat by The Fray'  fit perfect, well kind of, more in the end. Hope you liked it.

Comment & Vote❤️