I quickly replied back that i was fine walking and that i loved her too. Then i placed the phone back into my pocket.

The pathway we were walking on started leading to a part of the town that had long ago been abandoned but was clearly now occupied with the number of people walking around. My eyes took in how green everything was and how colorful everyone seemed to be. There was laughing and playing and just simple talk amongst one another that i wasn't used to it even in my own town.

I hadn't realized i stopped to gawk since i was nudged from behind and i frowned behind me, mumbling, "Watch your nose, buddy." that the brown wolf grinned back at me. We came to a large stone house about three stories, and looked like an overgrown cabin. It was surrounded with bushels of flowers along the sides and there was a red door at the end of the stone pathway.

I followed the Six towards the door and glanced at each of them grab a towel from the cubby that was kept on the side of the house then wrapped it around themselves before changing back to their human selves. I quickly looked away to give them privacy until glancing back to see they were all either with a towel wrapped around their waist or securely wrapped around their torso.

Langley smiled at me as she walked over, tucking her short cropped hair behind her ear, but it fell back into place by her face. She raised her shoulders in a shy manner though she was the complete opposite of that, and nodded, "Come on, Thea. This way."

I didn't recall saying my name to her, but figured that maybe it was because i had homeroom with three of the boys and they told her. Following her and the others into the house, I looked around at the decor. It was entirely wood; wood flooring, walls, ceiling, everything. Even most of the furniture was wood other than the sofas and bean bags by the fireplace.

Marveling at the decor and house itself, i didn't hear Langley calling my name again. I raised my brows, tucking my hair behind my ear, "Sorry?"

Langley smiled, Easton beside her and i lowered a brow as she laughed, "I was introducing you to my brother." then gestured to the blonde beside her holding my belongings in his arms. i weakly smiled, and nodded my hello before he disappeared up the stairs. Taking my stuff with him. I was about to protest over it, but then Langley took hold of my arm and pulled me into the second living room area.

"This is Violet," she nodded with a smile to the dark haired girl who returned from a back room fully clothed and was giving me a narrowed eyed gaze. I raised a brow, weakly smiling, "Hello...?"

Violet sniffed, "Hi." then disappeared into what looked like a kitchen. I looked at Langley who waved her friend off that she was always stuck up like that but it was nothing to worry about. I nodded, chuckling nervously though i had my doubts. My eyes wandered as i was following Langley into the first sitting room with the fireplace.

She gestured for me to sit and i complied, wincing as i cradled my arm. The Asian girl frowned at my contorted expression and then moved herself over to sit on my other side to examine the injury. A low whistle past her lips, shaking her head as her blue eyes brightened that whoever had clawed me did a good job.

"It's definitely going to scar, Thea. You know... being human and all."

I laughed in disbelief, shaking my head that i have been exposed to being surrounded by werewolves my entire life and didn't know it, so a scratch like the one i was bearing didn't really bother me at the moment.

"Do you think i'd be able to clean it up so that my aunt won't suspect anything?" i asked her, hoping that it'd be possible.

Langley nodded, smiling that it would take a little time but that the werewolf saliva should be able to speed up the healing process. I looked down at my hand with the white scar on it and remembered how quickly it took to heal with a few licks from that one wolf. But i don't think i'd be too fond of any of the Six to lick my shoulder. That'd be creepy.