Epilogue!

"Mom, we're going to be late!" I groan for the fourth time.

"Okay, okay! One more picture!" My mother exclaims and holds her phone up.

"Just let them have their moment," Hunter mumbles into my ear and tightens his grip on my waist to pull me closer.

I sigh. "Okay, fine! But only a few more or were going to be late for our own graduation."

"Okay, I just need one more picture!" Vivienne exclaims and Patricia agrees. The two move closer to us to get a close up picture.

"Hunter, do something cute!" Patricia exclaims.

"Isn't me smiling cute enough?" He asks. I can tell he is ready to go as well and is resisting the urge to roll his eyes.

"No." All three of them say in unison.

"Well, damn. There goes my ego." He mutters, which causes me to laugh

"Do something cuter, like maybe hug Asia from behind or maybe even you, Asia, kiss him on the cheek." My mother suggests.

"Can't we do this once graduation is over?" I ask, slumping my shoulders.

"No!" They all answer together. "Now stand up straight."

I whine and stand up straight. I really wanted to sit down before my feet stat hurting in these heels. I just wanted to get to school already so that we can graduate. And I knew it wasn't going to happen if I didn't cooperate, so I decided to lean up and kiss Hunter on the cheek. I feel relieved when I hear them all gushing over how cute we looked and when they got the picture I stopped kissing his cheek.

"I got a bit of lipstick on you," I giggle to Hunter.

"So get it off." He smirks playfully.

I lick my thumb and go to wipe off the pink lipstick. Hunter groans and shies away from me.

"What?" I ask, trying not to laugh. "I'm just trying to get it off."

"You're acting like my grandmother right now," He says. "I hate it when she does that."

"Well do you have a wipe to get it off?" I ask him, pulling him closer to me so that I can continue getting it off. "No, you don't. So you're just gonna have to suffer." I smile in satisfaction when Hunter stands still to let me finish wiping the lipstick off. I begin to forget that we had an audience until I heard the sounds of pictures being taken.

"Okay, are we finished now? We literally have to be there in 15 minutes." I turn back to everyone.

"Yes, we're done." My mother nods and moves towards me. "But first!"

I groan and whine.

"I just wanted to fix your cap." My mother smiles at me. I stand still for her to fix the white cap on my head. Females wore white graduation robes and caps, while the boys wore forest green. "All done! Now you're ready to go."

"Thanks, Mom." I lean into hug her tight. "Thank you for every single thing."

"Anything for my Asia." She squeezes me tight. "After everything you have been through, you deserve this. And I can't wait to see you walk across that stage."

"Me too." I chuckle.

"This all so surreal," She begins to cry and wipes her tears away.

"Mom! You're gonna make me cry!" I shriek.

"I'm sorry, it's just...you're not my baby anymore. You're a grown adult now and I'm having a hard time coming to terms that you won't need me as much anymore."