Chapter 11

[A/N:] Been having terrible writers' block lately :( .....

Sorry for any mistakes!

"No, you didn't!" Cora gasps.

"Yes I did." I try not to laugh.

"Holy crap you actually did it, Asia." Cheyenne huffs.

"I did." I smirked.

The three of us were on three-way, while I walked the streets of downtown Elwood. It was an early and surprisingly beautiful October Saturday afternoon and I decided to walk and get some fresh air. I planned on going to get some coffee and chill at the coffee shop for a little bit. I don't get a lot of alone time so I was taking full advantage of it since Hunter was at an away game in a town about an hour and a half away for the day.

I was telling Cora and Cheyenne about my little encounter with Mandy yesterday and how I yoked her up and told her to leave me alone. The girls didn't believe me at first, but I was more than proud of myself for doing so.

*Flashback*

I was rushing to my locker after leaving my book that we were reading in English class. Mrs. Brown told the class to bring our copies of "Macbeth" to class yesterday and I had completely forgotten. Thankfully she wasn't too upset when I asked to go to my locket for it and thus here I am now.

"Oh hey there, friend." I hear that all too familiar voice coming from behind me.

I decide to just ignore her, she seriously isn't worth the time and energy. Ever since I got back to school from my incident, I haven't seen her. I was done with Mandy; didn't she know that by now? I retrieved my book and shut my locker and turned without even looking at her. I rolled my eyes when I heard extra footsteps beside me.

"Ignoring me won't change anything, you know." She tells me.

I don't make any indication that I was listening to her.

"I deleted the files and shredded the pictures, FYI," Mandy adds. "I didn't have to, but I did."

I laugh loudly. So loud that it made an echo throughout the hall. Now, Mandy had my attention and I was about to confront her hardcore. I needed her to know that I wasn't about to put up with her anymore. It was either that, or me having to listen to her talk the whole way back to class. And she needed to know I didn't care about a word she says. She was a liar.

"I don't understand why that amuses you." Mandy says.

I stop abruptly and turn to look at her with the meanest face I could manage.  "No, you didn't."

"What?" Mandy's eyebrows furrowed. She was so good at this game of pretending, it really amazes me.

"You wanna know how I know that you're lying, Mandy?"

"With pleasure, Asia." She nods.

"Because I did it."

"What are you talking about—"

"You know exactly what I'm saying. You went home to a file that you couldn't find and pictures that were no longer in your room because I deleted the file and burned the photos myself. And guess who helped me. Your own brother, Cedric."

Mandy's eyes were wide, and I knew my words had caught her off guard.

"I had to take matters into my own hands, Mandy. You didn't actually think I would trust you to delete those files, did you? C'mon, Mandy. I'm not that naïve. I smirk at the frown on her face.