Chapter 17

[A/N:] Hey Guys! Second update in a week...whaaaatttt?! Haha, don't mind me. And don't mind this filler chapter much. Fillers are such a bore to write but so essential to the story!

P.S. How is everyone's summer going so far? I graduate this Sunday, which I am so excited for! Congrats to the class of 2k15! Okay, I'll stop chatting, lol. Hope you guys enjoy <3

"Okay, my turn!" Cora squeals.

"Okay, go." Cheyenne tells her while finishing laughing.

It was lunch time and we were all playing a game of "Would You Rather". Each of us had a chance to give some ridiculous dilemma that ended up being hilarious and had the whole table laughing our heads off. It was the day before Thanksgiving and we were just enjoying a chill day at school. This week has been great.

Everyone knows Hunter and I are back together and things have been great between us. When I told Cora, she made me happy dance with her and of course Nick sang his classic Reunited ballet, which annoyed the crap out of Hunter and me. The only person that I don't think was very happy about the news was Matt.

He pretended that he was happy for me, but you know how sometimes you can just tell someone is lying? Or when it's all in their eyes? Well that's how it was with him. But I didn't want to argue with him about it because I wasn't going to let him tear down my happiness. After all, it's not like Hunter is equivalent to Mandy. I don't even think that's possible.

I have just been on this high from happiness and I'm really hoping everything stays this way. Because knowing me, happiness never stays for too long. And I'm not just taking about in terms of my relationship, I'm talking in general. I know myself all too well to know that happiness doesn't last too long in my world, but I'm being optimistic about it and I'm enjoying my life as it is right now.

"Okay, I have a good one!" Cora says.

"Say it already!" Nick rushes her.

"Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?" She burst out laughing and it took a minute for us all to really understand what she had said.

"A horse sized duck?" Matt repeats back.

"Yeah." She nods and continues to laugh.

"Okay, well I think a duck the size of a horse is hella creepy." Nick says.

"I know!' She giggles.

"Yeah, I don't think I want to fight a duck that big." Matt grimaces and shakes his head, and everyone agrees with him.

"But 100 duck sized horses sound pretty dangerous to me." Cheyenne notes.

"Honestly, I would just kick them out of my way or get a bat," Nick says. "We'll see who wins then."

Cora gasps. "So cruel!"

"Why are there 100 of them attacking me?" He asks her. "And besides, I don't trust a duck that big. I would think it would be mutated and that there are more of them."

"And the duck sized horses wouldn't have been genetically mutated?" Cheyenne asks him.

"Well, yeah but those are small. There's nothing small about a duck the size of a big ass horse."

"I agree with Nick. I'm not fighting a huge ass duck." Hunter agrees.

I laugh at the tone of his voice. "I think I'll take my chances with those miniature horses." I raise my hand and agree with Hunter and Nick.

"That was a dumb would you rather, Cora." Cheyenne says.

"It was not!

"It kinda was," Nick nods in agreement.