20//Oh my god babygirl..I love you so much..

Taylor
So it's currently 5:38am on Saturday November 1,2020.
Blake gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Aria Marie Caniff, 2 hours ago at 3:02am. Blake is currently sleeping and I'm currently wide awake with my wife, oh yeah, I forgot to tell you..me and Blake got married 3 months ago. Jack was the ring barrier, Rocky was her maid of honor and Dillon was my best man.
"NO! NO! ARIA NO! PLEASE! DO SOMETHING TO KEEP HER ALIVE! PLEASE DOCTOR KEEP HER ALIVE! PLEASE!" Blake screamed and rolled around and had tears streaming down her face. I shook her rapidly. "BLAKE WAKE UP!" I yelled, she shot up, breathing heavily, sniffing and crying. "Baby, what's wrong? Why were you saying to 'keep aria alive?'" I asked her wiping her tears and holding her tight in my arms. "Shes d-dead Tay...a-she's gone." She mumbled in my chest. I sat her up. "What. Are. You. Talking. About.??" I asked her, now scared. "It felt so real..they didn't do anything, they just let her die.." She sobbed. I shook my head. "Baby it was a nightmare. Aria's not dead. I swear, c'mon I'll show you." I picked her up and set her on her feet and took her hand and led her out of the room. "Um where are you going?" A doctor said from behind us. I now realized why though, it's because it's 5:30 in the morning. "Can we please see our baby girl? Please? My wife just had a dream that you let the baby die and now she needs to see her." I begged. The doctor sighed. "Fine. Name?"
"Aria Caniff."
He nodded and walked to the nursery and showed us to Aria's crib. "Thank you." I said and he walked out. I walked Blake to Aria's crib. Blake gasped and covered her mouth. "My baby.s-she's alive..."
"I told you."
She carefully picked her up and rocked her. "Oh my god babygirl..I love you so much.." She cuddled her and kissed her forehead.