5// Depression

Blake
"Now leave so I can get ready! Love you." I pecked his cheek and pushed him out. I plugged my phone into the dock and blared 'Talk Dirty' by Jason Derulo through my speakers and ready. I picked out a off white crop top with black rim, high waisted ripped jean shorts and my galaxy vans. For makeup I just just did a light smokey eye with winged eye liner. I straightened my purple/black hair and threw it up in a high ponytail. I grabbed my phone and ran to Taylor's room. I walked in on a shirtless Taylor laying on his bed on his phone. I decided to play a little trick on him and sneak up on him. I got next to his bed and jumped up and landed on top of him. "Hi." I giggled. "Hiiiiiiii." He said and dragged out the 'i'. I giggled. We sat there in comfortable silence. A bunch of thoughts ran through my head. Why me? Why'd he choose me out of any other girl in the world. He could have chose some other girl who's prettier, nicer, kinder then me, doesn't hurt people by pushing them off a bed like me. Tears started to build up in my eyes. I'm not worth it..he can do better than me. Way better. But he chose me..I don't know why..did he feel bad for me? Why did I even come here. They don't even want me here. I could feel tears running down my face. I wiped them away. "Hey Tay..I'm gonna take a walk..by myself.. Okay?"
"But-"
"Okay bye." I said and ran out. I grabbed my phone and ran out and went to my favorite place. The beach. I took my shoes off and stood at the edge of the water, letting it splash on my feet, watching the waves crash. It made me calm, cool and collected, I don't know why but it did. I had tears running down my face. I ran my fingers through my beach wavy hair, a sob coming from my mouth every once in a while. I took off my bracelet to reveal my 2 cuts from last week. Tears dropped on top of them and I but my bracelet back on and walked back to a spot in the dry sand and sat there with my knees to my chest, crying about how worthless and annoying I am.
Taylor
When Blake said she was going for a walk, I knew she was faking. I tried to stop her but she cut me off and ran out. I ran after her searching for her but she got out of my sight too quick. I searched and searched and I couldn't find her. Then I thought of one place I remembered she loved. I ran there and of course there she was, sitting in hot,dry sand with her knees to her chest shaking. I was so worried that I sprinted up to her and sat down next to her without saying anything and pulled her in my lap, her head against my chest as I stroked her hair. I heard her little sobs escape her mouth every so often, she was crying. I kissed her head and continued stroking her hair. "Shh babygirl it's okay. Don't cry. It's okay..your perfect." I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me with her makeup smeared and puffy red eyes. "I'm not good enough. I'm worthless Taylor. Can't you see that?!" She sobbed more and sat up. "All my life I've been living with my brother who's abused me everyday for just mentioning Nash's name because i missed him. Mentioning a fucking name! I got slapped for saying a persons name!! He hit, kicked, punched me for talking! I can't talk? When someone gets abused for just talking like a human it's shows that they're clearly not wanted in this world, it shows they are useless, worthless, and are a big fat mistake! That's me! I'm a big mistake. All in one. I don't belong here. My parents were probably wasted when they got pregnant with me and that's why I'm such a fuck up. I'm not wanted Taylor. By anyone! I don't have anybody to care for me anymore and I'm sick of it!" At this point she was on the ground sobbing her eyes out, pulling at her hair so hard she might just rip it out eventually. I'm kinda scared that she's gonna attack me or something but I'm gonna put that behind me and help the girl I love. I moved a little closer and I took her wrists and moved them down from her hair slowly. "Baby don't do this to yourself." I whispered. "TAYLOR YOU DONT GET IT!" She screamed and got up and ran back to the house. I sighed and ran after her. I caught up to her and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. "NO LET ME GO!" She sobbed. "TAYLOR YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH! LET ME GO! LET ME RUN AWAY!" She screamed in my ear and kept punching my back and trying to kick me but I had we legs. "I'm showing you that I care about you. Cause I didn't I wouldn't put myself through this right now." I said over her screaming. "NO YOU DONT CARE! NO BODY CARES!" She screamed and the time she was done we were at the house. She was still kicking, screaming and punching my back when I walked in so of corse all the boys came running. "Dude what's wrong?" Nash asked and tried to touch. "Bro I wouldn't touch her right now. She hurts. My back I think is broken. Just sayin." I said but he didn't listen and she ended up kicking him in the balls. "Told ya so." I said and brought her upstairs and out her on the bed and locked the door. "Your not leaving til you listen to me." I said. She stopped her little meltdown and huffed and laid on her stomach with her legs in the air on her elbows propping her up. "What."
I got down on my knees to see her face cause she was down low. I ran my fingers through her hair which was hard but   I managed. "Listen, all those things you said about your self on the beach are not true. You, Blake Elizabeth Lawley are the most beautiful, kind, caring, amazing person I've ever met in my 19 years of living. Okay? You my dear friend are not gonna get away with saying those things around me about yourself because there not true so stop thinking them. I love you with all my heart and soul and will protect you from all those bad people in the world. Nobody's gonna ever hurt you. I love you to the moon and back and I don't plan on letting you go ever." I said straight in her eyes as she said up and I got up on the bed and she laid her head in my lap and looked up at me smiling. I started to sing to her because she loves it. I sang her favorite song from her favorite show. Austin and ally.

Let me be your superhero,
There isn't no place I won't go,
Whenever you need me by your side,
I'll be there, be there,
Never be afraid if you fall
I'll carry you away from it all
Let me be your superhero
Let me be your super--hero.
I finished and realized her breathing was heavy. I looked down and she was out. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I smiled and laid down and brought her next to me so her head is on my chest and drifted to sleep