He smiled, and gave me a gentle hug. "Good, because you are beautiful on the inside and out."

~~~

We met up with all of the guys and girls down in the lobby as we got some breakfast that the hotel serves, which was absolutely fantastic.

We walked there with all of our bags and towels, and I finally didn't have to take a break every so often for my ribs, which was a major relief.

Tami and Vikk raced to the water when we finally reached the warm sand, and eventually Vikk caught up with her, and carried her, tossing her into the water playfully, being absolutely adorable doing so.

"I am so glad they are dating now." I said to everyone.

Tobi looked down. "If only I had a girlfriend." He said quietly, trying to get nobody to hear him, but failed.

I rushed over to him and gave him a hug. "Oh don't worry Tobi. You will find a girl you will fall in love with, and I tell you, it will be worth the wait." I said, looking back at Simon.

"But I want my girl to finally walk into my life, I just want to feel loved by a girl that I will deeply love as well." He told me.

"It takes time. I am sure Ethan and your one friend Calfreezy is waiting just like you. Don't worry. I promise you will find that girl." I said to him, giving him a reassuring look.

"Alright, if you say so." Giving me a small smile.

I journeyed back to Simon's side, giving him a small side hug.

We layer our stuff down, placing down the towels were everyone would lay, and everyone did whatever, from swimming, reading, or tanning.

Me and Simon decided to play in the water for a little bit, and tan afterwards.

Simon removed his top, making him shirtless, making me feel incredibly attracted to him.

"Come on Sam! Let's go!" Simon said, running over towards the water.

I threw off my shirt and took of my shorts leaving me in my bikini.

I heard whistles come toward my direction, making me feel awkward and weird being so exposed with people actually liking the way I looked like the way I am now. (So, she is confident in the way she looks, but doesn't like to look sexy or kinda like a slut, just to clear it up.)

Allison looked up from her book she was reading and smiled at me. "You look stunning Samantha. Simon will love that." She said, looking at my figure up and down.

I heard Veronica agree with her, who was tanning with JJ, who didn't need the tan, but stayed with Veronica anyway.

I smiled at them, and ran towards Simon, who was facing the other direction, and nearly tackled him onto the wet sand.

He laughed, and faced me finally, and went quiet, being somehow amazed by my appearance.

"Y-you look a-amazing, Samantha." He told me, lost in his words.

I blushed, and smiled at him, before sitting on the sand, which he did as well.

I start drawing in the sand, making a heart with both of our initials inside the shape.

I looked at him, and noticed he was actually turned on, seeing his thing show from his swimsuit, making me blush, and look down giggling.

He looked at me confused on my giggling. "What's so funny?"

I started to laugh even more before actually answering him. "Well, I can tell your turned on." I said to him quietly.

He cheeks started to turn red, filling with embarrassment. "Oh." He said, looking down.

"You don't need to be embarrassed Simon. But doesn't mean you are getting any of this tonight." I said to him, jokingly, gesturing towards my figure.

His cheeks were even more red. "Well, it is not my fault you look insanely hot with that swimsuit." He said to me smiling.

"I can say the same with you without the shirt." I said to him.

"Well, I have been told I am very handsome and good looking before." He said, like he was bragging.

We laughed, and continued to make jokes, going into the ocean water.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I had the entire chapter written out last night, but it still needed small edits and stuff. In the morning, I was gonna fix it and then publish it, but I had to go to school and I caught up to a really close friend on the bus, so I never got the chance to do so until I got home.

But um.. yeah. That is why the chapter is later than usual.

Well if you guys did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist