Chapter 18

Once we walked through the door to the apartment he pinned me to the wall and kissed me savagely. I gasped when he nipped my lip and pressed his body tight against me. I moved my arms to wrap them around his neck but he took them and pinned them to the wall, causing my back to arch and my neck to be exposed. He growled at the sight, his eyes turning dark and lust filled. I could feel my eyes changing too. I can't take this anymore! I though with frustration as the fire in me was building. I used vampire strength to drag him to the bedroom and throw him on the bed. Since he was kinda in shock that I was being so rough I got on top of him and kissed him roughly. Knowing how he likes it. I pressed my body tight against his. He groans and rolls us, then he pinned my hands to the bed and pulls away from my rough kiss.

"Kitten... dear sweet Kitten... you know that we are going to do this my way and how I want it... you know that that is the only way a werewolf can do it... they have to claim their mate for the first time." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Fine, but after that we do it my way." I groaned. After I agreed he let go of my hands.

"Keep your hands there until I tell you otherwise." he told me with fire in his eyes. I nodded then he looked at my corset top. "Do you like this top?"

"Yes I do, and I would like to keep it in one piece" I told him and he nodded. He started to kiss my neck and I moaned, he pulled away from my neck and he started to slowly unlace my corset. His eyes bore into my skin, making me feel hot. He pealed back the corset showing my breasts and he groaned at the sight. He buried his nose in hailing my scent and he nips my neck and I feel my eyes go red. Feeling two different hungers, both a throbbing need, both something that Dorrian could remedy. I moved my hands slightly and he stopped touching me altogether.

"What did I tell you about moving your hands kitten?" he said in a serous tone.

"but I want to undress you, please..." I said in a needy tone. He pondered for a moment.

"Fine, but you are only allowed to undress me, no touching otherwise" he told me in his dom voice. It sounded so sexy, and I just nodded. I ran my hands down his chest to the hem of his shirt and slowly started to pull it up my fingers lightly brushing his skin as I went. He shivered slightly but he tried to hide it. I slipped the tight black t-shirt off and smiled up at him. Then I slid my hands down again to the top of his jeans. My fingers toyed with the button a little bit before I undid it. I felt his member pushing against his pants, begging to be set free. I smiled at him and he growled, pinning my hands above my head again. Then he undid the button on my pants and slowly slid down the zipper. His eyes stared into mine as he slowly slid my pants down my legs, his fingertips lightly brushing my outer thighs. I groaned at the feeling and he smirked when he finally looked at my drenched pussy. He blew softly on it.

"Please Dorrian..." I begged, he chuckled.

"I remember you begging the first time too... that night you lost your virginity to me. In your bedroom while you parents and brother were at your cabin... begging and screaming as we broke your bed." he kissed my inner thighs as he inched closer to my pussy, I wanted to grab the back of his head and bring it to my pussy but since I told him that we would do this his way I was going to keep my promise and do this how he needs it to be done. But right when he looked like he was going to eat me out he kissed right above my slit. I groaned in frustration,

"You are so mean you know that?" I growled at him and he chuckled.

"I want you to be completely and utterly drenched and ready for me when I enter you again for the first time in 10 years" he kissed up to my neck "And I want you screaming when I finally mark you as mine." I shivered so bad when he said this and he chuckled again.

"Please... I am so ready..." I started to beg again. He growled like he was close to losing control, I smirked, he growled more and crawled his way back up my body kissing at random places. When he had finally made his way the whole way back up my aching body he kept his hips away from mine. His eyes bore into mine with lust and love making my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

"You look so sexy laying under me." he uttered

"Don't I look sexier when I scream when I come for you?" I knew that would make him lose it and it did, he maneuvered his hips between my spread thighs and drove hard into me making me gasp. He felt bigger then I remembered. He must've heard me gasp so he started out slow and lovingly. But as soon as I started to relax he went faster and harder. My moans and screams got louder as he pounded me closer and closer to my climax. He groaned and grunted,

"Fuck Kitten, you are tighter then I remember..." he pounded hard and harder until I thought I was going to explode. My climax hit me hard, it took my breath away... and so did Dorrian cumming inside me, him biting my neck in the way that werewolves do, the way that they make their mates theirs, bond to them forever, mine body and soul. This was the werewolf way of engagement. This was what I wanted, this is what I have always wanted. Forever.