Chapter 12

Chapter 12

We got to the house not long after we left the club and the lights were out. Bethy looked a little scared but other than that she seemed fine.

"Do you have a key?" I asked after we got off my motorcycle.

"Yes it's on my key chain." She pulled it out of her pocket and picked a key. Then she walked towards the door. I noticed that there were too cars in the drive way.

"Is one of those yours?" She looked at the cars and nodded then walked over to the truck that was sitting on the far side she took the car key that was on her keychain and unlocked the door. She then walked towards the house again she unlocked the door and I follow close behind. When she opened to door she carefully stepped in. she looked at me.

"Do you hear moans?" of course I did. I heard them coming from upstairs. I just nodded. She marched right upstairs and I followed. Not wanting to miss the action that was about to go down. She busted the door open to find her now ex-boyfriend in bed with... a guy?

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" she yelled and they both bolted upright. "Jackson. Are you fucking serous? My brother? You are fucking my brother?" I was trying so hard not to bust up laughing. This was worse than finding out that your boyfriend was fucking your sister.

"Why are you here Bethy? I thought you would be busy with that vampire you left me for."

"Don't act like you're not guilty and don't think that I will let you get away with that just because my brother is in the room I watched you sell me to that fucking asshole who bit me. And this woman here who is behind me saved me so there you can go back to sucking my brothers dick so I don't have to hear your irritating voice. I'm just here to pick up my shit and my car."

"You sold my sister to a vampire?"

"I did it all for us to be together" her ex said.

"Awwww that is so sweet." Her brother said and went to kissing him.

"Wow, you two are sick. Like seriously. Both of you are supposed to love her and you both stab her in the back" These guys were both assholes that needed to be taught a lesson.

"And who the fuck are you" her ex asked.

"Remember that club that you were at? Sweet Tooth? That is my club. I own it, and I think you should pay for what you did to her."

"The owner of that club is a vampire and you sure as hell don't look like one."

"Oh you boys want proof that I am in fact the Anastasia that owns the club?" I smiled as my fangs decided to come out and play. I smiled wider when they noticed.

"Y-you are a vampire" Jackson stuttered

"Damn right I am, be happy that I'm not drinking you dry right now."

"Anastasia, I have my stuff. Let's go I need help. I don't want to be in this room any longer with these two twits." I sighed and went to pick up a box but then I heard one of the assholes say

"Now I see why they call you kitten you go running to whatever person calls your name and Anastasia is the name of a Russian whore isn't it?" I snapped. I used my speed and ran to her ex and bit his neck, hard. I heard her brother jump out of the bed and I felt her ex clawing at me while I drank his blood, it felt so warm and nice sliding down my throat. I didn't want to stop. It had been so long since I drank from someone fresh and really enjoyed it. What happened with Dorrian was to stop bleeding this was drinking right from the vein. When I finally forced myself to stop I tried to play it off like I did it to scare him.