Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Shit I thought that you said there was no girl that was here ever night!"

"I am the only girl that is here every night because I own the club. Why does he want someone else to send the message and not come on his own?"

"Because he knew that your hounds wouldn't let him in and that you would kill him on sight without him saying anything."

"He deserves to be dead because of what he did to me." I stepped closer to the asshole.

"What did he do to you? Take your virginity?" he said with a smirk on his face. I slapped him.

"HE ALMOST FUCKING BEAT ME TO DEATH YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled at him. I wanted to kill him now. But I knew Tim wasn't going to let me do that, not yet.

"What were you a bad girl?" that was it. I went to the cabinet in the corner and got my pistol out. I walked back over and pressed the gun to his forehead. "You won't do it."

"And why, pray tell, do you think that?" I pulled back the hammer to the gun.

"Because one you are a female and everyone knows female are loving and that sorta thing. And two you need me for information."

"He has a point Kitten. Maybe causing intense pain would be more practical." Tim said from the shadows.

"Awwww, how cute, you have a little guard dog, Kitten." He smirked.

"One, Kitten is the nickname that the few I allow call me and two the whole thing about being female, when a woman's family is at risk she will kill anyone she has to, to protect them . So therefore, you will answer my questions. And you will give an answer to my ex."

"Is that the pussy way of saying you aren't going to shoot me?" he laughed. Then I shot him in the foot. His screams of pain were music to my ears.

"What was that about me not shooting you?" I said to him with a sinister tone.

"YOU BITCH!" he screamed. "HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME"

"Scream all you want asshole no one is going to hear you." I told him as I walked closer to him. "I sound proofed this place a while ago; I knew it would come in handy"

"Bitch you are crazy" I slammed my fist into his nose. Being called a bitch like this didn't sit well with me.

"You need to learn to treat a woman with respect, asshole. Now, where is my ex?" When he didn't answer right away I aimed the gun at his other foot. "Just think how bad it's going to hurt with two bullets in your foot. Now I will ask you again, where is my ex?" When he didn't answer right away I pulled the hammer back again.

"She is not a patient woman."

"I-I don't know... I met him at a club and I started talking about Sweet Tooth and he just walked up to me and said that his ex spends every night at the club and he had a message for her. He paid me $500 to tell you this message..."

"Is there anything else?" I asked keeping the calm sinister tone in my voice, wanting to scare him.

"No, there is nothing else" he glanced at the gun that I had aimed at his other foot. I put the gun away.

"Then you are going to tell that asshole that if he lays a hand on anyone in my family I am going to find him and I am going to make his little trip to hell a lot longer and a lot more painful." I turned on the lights in the room and looked at Tim "you can have your fun now."

"Gladly." He pushed off the wall he was leaning against and stepped closer. I saw the first hit but then I walked out, but before I did I said

"Don't kill him or make it so he needs to go to the hospital. We need him alive to deliver the message to Michael" then I walked out. Needing to be out of that room while he was being beaten hard, but hey, he had to pay for what he did to Bethy.