young!Sirius X Reader

Title: Cheesy Pick Up Lines

House: Gryffindor

It was the Easter holidays, almost everyone had left in Gryffindor except from you, James, Lilly and Sirius. You smiled waving at the three of them, walking over to sit down with them in the hall for breakfast. Sirius looked at you with a cheesy grin, you rolled your eyes at him before choosing to sit next to Lilly. "Hi (Y/n)" James said, you smiled giving him a small wave "How are you today (Nickname)?" Lilly asked, she was playing with her food like usual. Breakfast wasn't her thing. "I'm good" you answered, with a smile. Turning your attention to Sirius you saw him wiggling his eyebrows, His doing so made you giggle softly "Good morning to you to Sirius" you gave him a silly grin to which he grinned back.

~Time skip to when you and Sirius were the only ones awake in the common room~

Sirius looked at you, wiggling his eyebrows as he did at breakfast, as always when he did this, you giggled quietly; he chuckled along with you "Hey hey (Y/n)" Sirius whispered "What?" you asked raising an eyebrow, you were ready for a bad joke or five. "Are you going to bed?" he asked with a smirk "What if I was?" you questioned, holding back a smile "Can I... Slytherin?" You both laughed quietly, trying not to wake anyone up. "Are you Serious?" you spoke softly, "Yes I am Sirius and don't call me Sherly" he answered, you both laughed again. His jokes were terrible, but also amazing.

"Why is the Ravenclaw symbol an Eagle?" you asked in a deep voice, in an attempt to mock James "What other animal would you want it to be?" Sirius said in a high pitched voice, to mock Lilly of course. "Oh I don't know, Maybe a raven!" at this point you were both cackling to yourselves "Screw the wands!" his voice, cracking multiple times on each word "Shit just got real!" you said in a movie trailer voice you both, went on like this for hours, the jokes just kept getting worse.

"My plans for valentines day-" Sirius started to speak, but you got him off "I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist" you giggled, glad you already knew the joke. "Okay one more and then we are going to bed" You nodded quickly "Good idea, make sure to tuck in keep the Hufflepuffs away-" you giggled mid-sentence "I Get dibs," you said, "Okay hit me with your best shot!" Sirius' grin had never been bigger, it was a good night. "There will come a moment when you have a chance, to do the right thing" you spoke, in a high pitched voice "Okay" Sirius nodded "I love those chances, I like to wave at them as they pass by," you said in a deep voice you both laughed a little "Okay now it's time to go to sleep golden snitch, before I seek you out, don't worry go to bed I'll just... Slytherin," he said to end it off leaving you two rolling on the floor laughing, trying to wipe your eyes.

When you both finally stopped laughing you turned to each other, both gazing into the other's eyes. "U-Uhm... (Y/n)... I wanted to ask if you would want to um... uh" Sirius stuttered, unsure of what to say, you laid there resting your head on your arm "to what?" you asked, confusion evident in your tone. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck, his cheeks flushed red, you felt your cheeks heat up before leaning in. Gently placing a kiss on his lips, smiling as you pulled away. Moving closer to you, he held you in his arms. "Yep" you whispered in his ear.

_______________________________________
At least these are shorter than what I now write.

HELLO AGAIN 2020 AUTHOR HERE THIS IS DOUBLE EDITED CAUSE MY 2020 SELF WAS STUPID AND RUSHING.