The White Room

The first thing I saw when I woke up was white. I sit up.

"Not so fast pink, your going to hurt yourself" A voice says. I turn to see a woman sitting at the window. I could tell she had brown hair. I couldn't see her face, but she looked familiar. She turns to me. As I study her face my eyes go wide.

"Mum?" I say my voice barley a whisper "Ella?" One second I was on the floor, the next I was hugging her. Before I can help myself the tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"I thought you were dead". I sob

"That was the point". I could hear the tears in her voice. We both go silent. Hugging and crying. Mother and daughter reunited after eight years.

Then I hear it. My phone's ring tone. Lucy's personal one. I stop and pull it of of my pocket.

"Lucy" I sob into the phone. "Put on speaker" my mum calls. I nod and press the button. "Omigod she actually answered". Lucy's Loud voice burst into the otherwise silent room.

"What!?" another voice cries. A male one. "Who's that?".

"Todd" The voice answers. I stop Todd?

"ARE YOU OK MY BABY?" Lucy screams "I think I'm fine".

"Your heads bleeding". A calm voice says I turn to my mum. She nods. With a shaky hand I reach to back of my head. It comes out covered in red. I drop the phone which had Lucy asking who said that. I fell to my knees. Blood. My only fear.

I start to hyper ventilate "Ella, Ella, Whats happening?" Todd's voice replaces Lucy's hysterical one.

"Blood" I whisper. I fell an arm around my shoulder. "Here". Mum says in my ear "here bandages". She wraps them around my head. "All better?" I nod and wipe away my tears.

"Is there someone with you?" Todd asks. "WAIT!" Lucy shouts so loudly I cover my ears. "I know that voice".

"Mrs Phillips?" She asks.

"Wait Ella's mum?" Todd replies.

There's alot of muttering on the other side of the line. "I though you were dead". Todd's solid voice comes.

"No, I was just kidnapped."

Silence. "Where are you, do you know?" Suddenly mum snatches the phone out of my hand.

"We can't tell you". She says and hangs up. "We don't want you to get hurt."

I look at her confused. "They want to save you." My eyes go wide.

"Why?"

"Cause they love you". She says stubbornly.

She turns on her heel and walks to the window and sits down. I lean against the wall and try to pull myself up. They love me? Lucy I understand. But Todd?

That can't be true can it? I thought my love was mutal.

Then I realise it. What he said yesterday about my hair. I have heaps of pictures of us together. Half of them had me reading. But all of them had Todd looking at me with concern.

Like he was worried that something would happen to me.

He thought of me as a friend. At least that's what I've always thought.

He was concered about me because I was his friend. Right?

I look at my mum sitting on the window sill. Looking serious. All I could see was her silhouette.

I could see her shoulder tensed up and her chest pumped. She was being strong for me. But I saw her red eyes and the tear tracks on her checks.

This was hard on her. My mother the strongest person. Had broken in here. Who had kidnapped her?

Whoever they are I will kill them for what they did to my mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey Guys,

Sorry it took me so long to publish. I've had it ready since before Helena published hers but, I was waiting for her to finish, then I needed to do authors note.... sooooooo yeah. Anyways thanks for reading!

KIERRIN