War of love ( a happy tree friends fan fiction)

Authors note: yay! Tell me what you think in the comments! Thanks! ☺ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

It was a beautiful day in happy tree town, and everyone was out. Even Flaky, who was going to Petunia's house for a get together. This is where Petunia would invite Giggles, Cuddles, Handy, and Flaky to her house. This would accrue every few weeks. The guests would get an invitation that would say on the top " we need to talk" in big bold lettering. Then underneath would be the date place you know the drill. Flaky would in joy these things cause she always felt left out most of the time. It was also a great way to get social with her friends. The only problem she had was that everyone there came with their date. Like, Petunia was with Handy, Cuddles was with Giggles, witch leaves Flaky with, nobody. As she was walking down the street, Disco bear slid up to her. " hey babe!" He said with a grin on his face. Flaky rolled her eyes and just kept walking. It wasn't long till she noticed that disco ( nickname) was following her. 'Ugh' she thought to her self as the orange bear was now in front of her. "So, do you wanna, go catch a movie later or...-" "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Flaky turned around to notice Giggles was behind her, with her arms crossed. "You just ruined our moment, we where hitting first base!" Disco said with his arms crossed, mimicking Giggles. Giggles then pointed to the other side of the street, and Disco then walked away. " I'm so sorry about that Flaky! Sometime he can be just so ignorant." Giggles said while putting her hand on Flaky's shoulder. " no it's fine.. I've experienced worse.... Uh....." Flaky replied, trying to think of more words to say. " please! Come inside!" Giggles was now pulling Flaky's hand inside the house, while giggling historically.

About an hour later, when they where sitting by the couch, Petunia started a conversation. " we need to talk!" She said representing her card. Everyone looked at her blankly, and she started to stammer. " so uh.... Um......Flaky!" Flaky looked up at her. " what?"  

"We need to...-" "no" Handy interrupted as he knew what she was going to say.  

" fine!" Petunia pouted as she now wanted to talk to flaky.  

"So"... 

"So what?" 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" 

Flaky didn't know what to say about that, it was all so sudden.  

"No" flaky quietly replied.  

" well I have to go! I have a lot of work I need to do!" Said cuddles as he broke up the awkward conversation.  

" me too. I just got a text saying that Lumpy damaged his car... Again." Handy said with a frown. " yah, I have to go meet someone" flaky said shyly. "Who?... is it your boyfriend?" Petunia Said mockingly. "NO!!!" Everyone yelled, forcing her to be quit. " it's getting dark. I really should go." Giggles said as she walked outside with the others.