Chapter 1. Ice

My name Tsubaki Takasumi and I'm the last existing member of my clan. My clan had an ice kekkei genkkai, we were a strong clan until it happened.

I live not too far from the Hidden Leaf Village. When my parents were alive I remembered that they wanted to arrange a marriage for me with one of Leaf's clans. Eventually my parents had decided on some great clan, if only I knew what clan my husband would be from.

I was just a little girl at the time, I was only in my 1st year at the ninja academy. I could remember it as if it was just yesterday.

I closed my eyes and remembered the meeting between my parents and the heads of the clan.

I hummed a bit as I walked around the strangers home trying not get in trouble. I heard a little boy and followed the voice when I finally found the boy I realized he was about my age. "Could that be the boy I'm gonna marry when I'm older," I wondered but then I smiled when I saw his face, he was kinda cute I wondered what his name was, I hope he's nice. So many thoughts were running through my mind at the time, but I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when my mother had picked me up and told me it was time to go home. After that I never knew what the boys name was.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. I wondered what the boy was doing right now. I continued to think about the boy as I walked around my house watering my plants. When I finished I took a look in the mirror and stared at my features. I have black hair with turquoise tips and I have a turquoise shade of ice blue eyes.

I then sighed as I walked into my room then laying down on my bed. I began to think about a bunch of random stuff. Eventually I got bored with my thoughts. So I decided to go either on a walk to the lake or head to the village to get some stuff or maybe take a nap. There were so many things I could go do but I just couldn't decide on what to do. After a lot of hard thinking I finally decided to walks to the lake, and stay over there for a while then come home and take a nap.

******Time Skip******

I stretched as I walked back home it was the middle of the afternoon and I was a bit tired after all that playing in the water and also walking to the lake and back home. I couldn't help but smile as I thought about having fun with my future family by the lake. I had finally reached my house I was a kinda tired but eh I'll take a nap anyway.

I stretched a bit as I walked into my room humming a bit as I got ready for bed. Once, I was done finishing up a few quick things I laid in my bed and thought about the man I was supposed to marry.

I close my eyes and imagined what he looked like but after a while I eventually fell asleep dreaming about him.

Little did I know that the man I was supposed to marry was a rogue ninja and that I would meet him tomorrow...

***Author's Note***
I hope you guys like this chapter and will continue to read the rest of the chapters when I finish them. This is also my first Naruto fan fiction so I'm going to try my best to make this a good and interesting story. Any way bye for now :)