---

"YES!!!" Bennett screamed at the top of his lungs.

Thought it would take a bit more persuading for Bennett to give up his luxuries and live in the ocean but with kisses from Leo and the promise of being able to stay together forever, he agreed. He asked all the same questions as I did with excitement laced in his voice. We both asked again what we should tell our families and they said the truth if we could trust them or we could pretend we were going away for a while. We could visit them whenever we liked and Caspian said when our 2nd house is built on land they can come and visit us then.

"When can we leave?" Bennett asked clutching Leomaris who looked relived to get that reaction from his mate.

"Well as soon as you're ready. My father will make sure the human government keeps your house here if you ever want to come back or need some more things, then that will still be here for you."

"I love you." Bennett whispered before pulling Leo into a kiss.

I turned my head and smirked at Caspian.

"We'll leave you to it then." Caspian laughed before picking me up and whisking me away to my bedroom.

"I love you so much Casp, I'm so happy I met you." I told him nuzzling his neck like he does to me.

"Me too kitten, I'm so glad I watched you go to that rock each day." He smirked nipping at my crescent moon shaped mating bite. I gasped as a wave of pleasure covered my body that made my cock start to swell. That mark was really effective.

"What do you mean watched me?" I asked wanting answers to his confession.

"Well, I had been simply observing you for a while." He stated in between rough licks up my neck and mark. "I though how beautiful you looked in the sun by yourself and I loved how your light coloured hair shone and I liked how much time you spend there so I could watch you."

"How long did you watch me for until you pulled me off that rock then?" I smiled kissing his soft lips.

"A few days until I thought of a plan," Caspian moved his hand to my bum where he gave it a firm squeeze. "I wanted to hold you."

"Well when you put it that way you make it sound cute but you don't know how scared I was when you pulled me in." I smirked running my hands up and down his back.

"I'm sorry Jojo but I had to have my mate." He mumbled before rolling on top of me and attacking my face with kisses.

"Caspian!" I squeaked when he opened my legs and pressed his hard length into my crotch.

"Shh kitten, let me love you." He mumbled dipping his hand into my shorts and grabbing hold of my growing member.

I arched into him closing my eyes as his lips descended on mine. Caspian's touches got rougher as he pulled off my shorts and touched his sharp teeth on my neck scraping against my mark. I looked down in time to see Caspian pull off his shorts and allow his hard cock to spring free. My eyes travelled up to Caspian's face and sure enough he was watching me, smirking. A smile spread across my face and I covered my red cheeks with my hands. I heard Caspian chuckle but he tried to sooth me by licking my jaw.

"Casp," I laughed, pushing him away.

"Mmm, you love my tongue Jojo." I heard Caspian start up the purring noises which happened quite often when he was excited like this. He kissed a trail down my chest and stomach but didn't stop at my member. I held my breath as Caspian's hands ran down the back of my thighs and lifted my legs so they were resting over his shoulders as I felt his tongue touch my entrance. My hands were fisted in the sheets as he slipped two fingers in at once making me gasp and clench around them. Caspian continued fingering me but moved to dig through one of my bedside table draws and pulled out a bottle of lube.