Dealing With A Breakup

Start from the beginning

Ray: well I think he should do both. Let her know your sorry but most likely she's done with you so you need to move on. So call her send her a text them were going to play our favorite game. 2k.

Jordan POV

Maddie dressed me in some Galaxy leggings with a white crop top and my black socks. My hair was the same way as last night I just put a SnapBack on my head. The door bell rang and I looked at the girls.

Maddie: ok so we'll be in Jada's room.

I nodded then walked downstairs opening the door.

Christian: hey Jordamn!

I laughed then smiled.

Jordan: hey Christian.

I opened the door more to let him in the house. He came in and sat down on the coach.  I close the door and looked at him.

Jordan: do you want anything to drink? Eat?

Christian: umm a water would be fine please.

I nodded and started walking to the kitchen when...

Christian: damnnnnn was your ass always that fat?

I stopped and looked at my butt. I don't even thing it's that big. But other people seem to think its huge.

(A/N: true story)

Jordan: umm I guess.

Christian: you should wear leggings more often. Damn.

He said staring at my ass bitting his lip. I laughed at him and walked into the kitchen getting his water and handing it back to him. He thanked me and took a sip then put it down.

Christian: so wassup?

Jordan: nothing. I just wanted you to come over and chill. Watch neflix

Christian: ohhh I get it. You want me to take your mind off EJ😏

He said with a smirk. I nodded and he kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back and before I knew it he was on top of me. Making out. He started to pull on my pants and I stopped him.

Christian: what's wrong?

Jordan: I don't wanna have sex. I wanted to chill and watch neflix with my boy best friend.

Christian: chill and watch neflix means sex.

Jordan: in my eyes it means chill and watch neflix.

I said pushing him off me.

Christian: oh. My bad.

Jordan: I guess it's ok. You didn't know.

EJ POV

Jacob: ayeeeee I won.

I laughed as Jacob did some dance.

Ray: ok so what's next?

Roc: I say we go bowling or something.

Jacob: but first call Jordan.

EJ: ugh fine.... Hand me the phone.

He Handed me my phone and I dialed her number. 4 rings. Until I heard voice mail. I hung up and texted her.

My Tomboy😔💔
I know your mad at me... But please call me back. We gotta talk. I'm sorry.

I sent the message and put my phone down covering my face. Here comes the water works.

Roc: see look what you did. You going to have this nigga crying. Again.