Chapter 1

Your POV

Hi my name is Y/N Y/LN, I'm 17 years old and attending Palmetto High.

My parents are just simple people, when you say simple, they are always away doing dangerous mission, going undercover and stuff and I am always home alone, at least I'm not bored because they let me use their awesome gadgets, to make the story short my parents are secret agents, how cool is that?

I wonder why they did not enter me in the program, but its fine with me. I'm really advance in education and its really boring when you already know what the teacher is discussing but my parents say I must experience highschool life like any other normal teenager.

But my highschool life is more boring, now that my that my crush is not attending school anymore, her name? Lauren Jauregui, I have a huge crush on her since I was a sophomore and she was a junior, where is she now? She is now well known to the world, she is the 1/5 member of a famous girl group called fifth harmony, I didn't have the chance to say hi and introduce myself to her, I'm too shy.

But atleast I can see her beautiful face on television and there's someone who is very close to them and to me who can give updates to me about what's happening about her life.