"Hayes!" Mom scolded at him. He back to his room and slammed the door.

I was hurt. My own brother would say something like that to me. I started to cry.

"Jessica are you okay?" Mom asked me.

"...yeah im fine..." I wiped the tears.

"Jess, I have no idea why he's so mad today" mom said.

Nash chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't know what the hell's wrong with him... Sorry mom" nash said.

"Its okay Nash.. I have no idea what's wrong with your brother he just snapped"

"I know.. proabaly because he doesn't know how to react that he kissed another girl and it wasn't Danni-Grace" I said.

Then the twins Started crying on the baby mointor.

"Well im going to take a shower and Watch the kids" I said and left from the kitchen.

~~~~

--Hayes POV--

I went to the hospital and went to Danni-Graces room. I opened the door and she was up looking on her phone. And watching tv.

"Hey Danni-Grace" I smiled. I put the flowers and balloons on the table.

"Are those for me" She smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled back maybe she forgot.

Then she frowned.

"Take them back I don't want them" she said cold to me.

"Well, at least I wasn't the one that put you in the hospital this time." I awkwardly chuckled.

"Haha cute" she frowned at me.

I was hurt when she said that. Maybe she didn't forget I kissed that girl.

"Hayes you proabaly thought I forgot about you kissing another girl but I didn't"

"LOOK IM SORRY. I HAVEN'T BEEN MYSELF LATELY. I yelled at Jessica because she didn't tell me what your aunt said."

"Oh I had to stop seeing you" she said looking at her phone.

"Yes. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked and grabbed her hand. She snatched her hand away from me.

"Hayes she didn't won't to tell you cause that was my job. The GIRLFRIENDS job to tell you. But I don't know what we are right now" she said and looked at the tv.

"Were still together right?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I don't know" she said angry and looked at the tv.

"Danni-Grace, please dont do this it was one FREAKING KISS"

"BUT THATS THE POINT HAYES. IT WASN'T ME. Just leave me alone right now"

I sighed and got up and opened the door and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"So this what it feels like to be hurt." I said tears in my eyes.

"Hayes, I don't know what to do. It's the fact that you kissed another girl. I don't know how to react to that Hayes. Until I make up my mind, I don't know what we are Hayes"

When she said that. I felt like my whole world was crashing down.

"DANNI, YOUR JUST GONNA SIT HERE AND BE MAD AT ME!?!" I yelled.

"YES" She yelled back.

"DANNI, THIS IS PURE BULL!! Just over a kiss?"

"MAYBE OUR RELATIONSHIP IS BULL!" She screamed and clamped her mouth.