Chapter Nineteen - The New Age

Hey I'm a rule screwer.
(Also if you watch Aphmau on YT you know what Garmau means :) wink wink)
---

"All of you, calm down!" Tango's apprentice, Garmau, yelled. We all hushed, ready to listen to his speech.

"As we know, our Alpha has betrayed us and our Beta has died in the gruesome wave of fire. Tango has died in a possession -- how I know this? We have trained ourselves to telepathically communicate. Her essence escaped my memory and mind after she told me. On another note, we need a new Alpha and Beta. Why? Because our Pack will be thrown into chaos and turmoil if we have no leaders, despite us being Mystics. We will all vote on those worthy of being Alphas, and the chosen shall choose their Beta.

"I have nominated five of those worthy of being Alpha. When your name is announced, please rise and join me atop the Firerock." Garmau sat down, searching his endless memory.

"Vane," Garmau announced, and a black, male Void wolf rose up and sat beside Garmau.

"Cecilas," Garmau said. A female Fire wolf rose, her bright yellow fur an eyesore. She sat beside Garmau.

"Bristle." A male Nature wolf, colored a natural brown, stood up and joined the already long line of nominees.

"Sewilas." A male Water wolf stood up, a bright blue color for his fur, and joined Garmau.

"Naomi." I stood up, shaking crazily, and made my way to the Firerock.

"Each of you," Garmau began, nodding at the Pack, "will vote on a new Alpha. All those for Vane, rise."

A few Void wolves rose, then sat back down.

Garmau shook his head. "All those for Cecilas," A few Water and a Fire wolf rose up, then sat back down.

Garmau winced. "Bristle," All of the Nature wolves rose up.

"Sewilas," Garmau said. Nobody rose up.

"And last, but defenitely not the least, Naomi." Everybody who hadn't voted stood up. I stood there, gawking, and displayed my wings proudly.

I ordered all those on the Firerock with me to step down.

"You have named me your new Alpha," I began, "and with a new Alpha, begins a new Age. Although this Age will be corrupt we must make the best of it, we must fight back, we must regain our regal titles. With a new Age, we are reborn! Hail the New Age!" The Pack cheered and howled.

"Silence!" I commanded, almost like Flare would. "I must pick a new Beta, but before that is possible... I must find her."