Chapter 14 - The Super Short Battle Because I've Had Writers Block

Before I begin the chapter, just a heads up: I suck at writing battle scenes.
---------------

Sashano vanished from the air, leaving no trace. Although I heard his chaotic words, I looked around for him. I wanted him dead, just as I wanted every DarkOne here dead.

I felt a strong force slam against my body, knocking me sideways. The Blood guard for Sashano was on top of me. I leaped out from beneath him and bit his neck. He was weak, surprising to be chosen as a guard. His lifeless body slumped to the black floor.

Two wolves came charging at me from either side. I panicked, but then remembered -- my wings. I launched myself up into the air, looking down on the clash of Mystic rainbows and DarkOne blacks and reds.

That's when I saw him. Sashano was... Flying? He had a pair of bloody red wings.

"DarkOnes can't fly!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Oh, Powerfuls can. We just don't use it that much. Haven't you been educated?" He smeared the words through the air, letting them linger there as I sat there in shock, silence and pain. I let the words sink in, then looked up, smirking.

"Yes, I have been educated. What about you?" He looked taken aback, as he curved his wings.

I smiled at the small triumph.

He slammed into my body, biting my tail. I yowled, accompanying all the rest that came from below. I swung my tail around wildly, trying to break free. Mustering up all my strength, I whipped around forcefully, swinging him off my tail. I charged at him, ramming my head into his neck. A crack reverberated around the dim room.

A black shimmer surrounded Sashano's body, and he fell to the floor below. I slowly made my way down into the chaos.

A collective shriek rang around the room and I looked around -- all the DarkOnes were screaming. Well, at least all the DarkOnes that were involved in the battle.

Sashano's body lay motionless, a red orb surrounding him. Then, they all shattered, and we were left alone.

I looked around, eyeing the large crowd that circled around a certain spot.

I walked over and shoved my way through, and found Tweedle.

Tweedle sat, covered in blood, crying.

"Tweedle?" I asked softly. She kept crying, without an answer. I looked in front of her.

Shale. "No..." His tattered body lay lifeless, his mouth formed in the shape of a howl and his eyes wide open.

"They killed him!" She screamed. She bawled and bawled.

She even cried on the way home as The Voids carried Shale in the air.
----
Super short, sorry. It took me forever to come up with this chapter, I've had writers block lately.