Kira looks up at his father and reaches for the blade in his chest. He lets the earth shift and now the blade is where the handle was and part of the handle is in his chest. He takes advantage of the cherry blossom distraction and then with a powerful swing he cuts Riku in half, blood beginning to mix with the rain as he watches his body start to shatter.

Kira falls back and is bathed in water, blood and his father's dust. He looks up at the petals that slowly start to disappear. He reaches for one of the petals and looks at it, trying to get his blurry vision to focus on it.

"The cherry blossom though stained in red will always look beautiful, but you must not let it deceive you for it could be the end of you. That is what it truly means to be beautiful yet deadly." Kira says feeling his whole body going numb.

"I wonder if I'll see you again, Okaasama. . . Shizuka." He says to himself, ready to let go and finally end the cursed bloodline of the Hio family. The only person who deserved to live was Sakura, but now things are righting themselves.

His blurry vision moves over to a tornado in the sky. In his haze, he realizes that Alondra is probably in there, fighting her own battle with the person who tried to break her. Unlike himself, she didn't let him break her. She is fighting to live.

"Alondra... I believe in you." Kira's eyes slowly close as his body starts to shut down. He suddenly feels something bitter being poured into his mouth. It makes him cough a bit until he hears a soothing voice.

"It's alright, Kira-sama. This will help get the poison out of your body." Kira focuses on the person and then drinks the bitter liquid feeling it take effect quickly. He recognizes the taste of the plants that grow in his backyard to treat poison.

"Thank you, Amelia." He says to the auburn haired woman who smiles relieved at the recovering pureblood. He slowly sits up and looks at the blood on him. He lets out a sigh of relief and stands up. He looks up at the sky and sees a tornado. His eyes widen as he senses the strong powers coming off of it and catches the scent of familiar blood.

"Alondra!" He stumbles a bit since his body isn't fully recovered, but forces himself to keep going. Amelia tries to help him, but he puts his arm out and forces himself to go towards the tornado, the scent of her blood growing stronger.

"Kira-sama! Wait!" Amelia calls after him, but he doesn't listen and she watches him go with a worried expression. She wants to go after him, but she must prevent the other servants from trying to go towards the main battle. She pulls her spear off her back and prepares to battle the incoming vampires.

"I will not allow you to go any further!"

                                                               ~0~

"Zero! Zero are you okay?!" Ichiru questions as he looks over at his slumped over twin. When he got the chance, he left to go find Zero and Alondra to help them if need be. He had a hard time getting close as a tornado appeared. When it started to weaken, he made himself over and saw that Zero was trying to keep himself conscious.

He shakes him a bit and Zero's eyes snap open. He looks at the tornado and grabs Ichiru's wrist, pulling him away from danger, but gets dizzy halfway and Ichiru uses his body to help Zero support himself.

"Calm down! The tornado hasn't moved at all from that spot! What is going on?!" Ichiru questions Zero who leans against a tree and looks at the tornado that remains in place. The scent of blood filling the air around them as the grey tornado begins to turn red.

"Th-that bastard he hurt Alondra while she protected me! Now I don't know what is going on!" He says staring at the tornado, not knowing what to do as much as Ichiru. He senses another presence and looks up to find Kira on a tree, filled with blood from head to toe from his own injuries as he looks up at the tornado.