Amnesia

"Vuass..." She rolled over on her side, staring at me blankly. It takes a few minutes for her to realize what was going on, but she never answered. I brushed off dust from my eyes, shaking my head relentlessly. Grunting, I heave off the chair that is slowly stealing the breath from me.

"...This sure hell doesn't look like any headquarters, Lux."

     I give a defeated laugh, helping her to her feet. She brushes a piece of hair from my eyes, grinning. How she manages to see any good in this, I have no idea. "I don't really remember how we got here, actually." Sparks spit off around the ship, and I flinch as one of them spike off my shoulder. "I know we were supposed to go back to Coruscant...supposedly there was some package that we were sent for." Rubbing my head, my curiosity desperately tries to find my memories. 

"Do you recall anything from the crash?"

       Vuass shakes her head, slipping her versatile body under the control pad, kicking off her mask to the side. "I reckon it'll take me...forty minutes. Eventually, this baby will be up and flying in no time." I exhale slowly, wiping dirt from the window. I frown.

"We're already here."

      Vuass stops, looking up from her work to see herself. She looks at her hands, mumbling. "That can't be right...the last thing I remember was taking off on course to Coruscant, but we weren't there yet..." There's a small object that captures my attention, even with her speaking behind me. Picking it up, I rub the blue material between my fingertips. Someone else was on this ship...I'm sure of it.

The only problem is that I can't remember them.