"I don't know why I don't believe you. But now do you want go home anywhere else?"

"Home, you will go with me."

"Okay, fine." Vena nodded and started the car.

Ariana had a good day with Vena, they decided not talking about Martin anymore. They ate, had good time with each other and played together with Sam, while Martin was tired from working. He thought of Ariana's talk with him about the problems happening behind his back.. He decided to sleep early but he sent Ariana a message before he went to bed..

«How was your day

Ariana didn't reply to his message although she saw it.

Damn she saw my message and didn't reply why?
Martin thought.

«Hey!!» Martin sent another one. She also saw it and didn't reply.

Why the hell she's not replying? What happened?
Martin thought.

«Good Night. See you tomorrow

I hate you I hate you... Ariana thought

Then she threw her phone and slept.

"Ariana? Babe. You are late it's 7 morning and you are still sleeping." Katy her mother said.

"I'm off today." Ariana said sleepily.

"Why hun? It's not the weekend!"

"I know but I feel tired and I don't wanna go."

"But...."

"Mom please leave me. I wanna sleep so bad."

"As you like sweetie."

Ariana decided not to go that day. She doesn't even know what she is doing! Does she think that by this she's punishing him?

Martin arrived work early, he was so confused why Ariana has seen his messages last night and didn't respond to them so he decided asking her about the reason.

"Did miss Rea arrive?" Martin asked.

"No, boss. She didn't."

"Well, when she arrives, tell me Bruce."

"Sure boss."

Martin had a meeting, he was not fully concentrating with them, he was thinking of Ariana and what will he tell her after he finish his meeting..
After he finished he ran to Ariana's room. He knocked but no one answered so he decided to open the door. He found the chair was looking to the other way, giving him his back..

"Oh, so you are upset then? And I wasn't imagining?"

"Yes, so upset." The chair was turned to his way and Madona was on it.

"Madona? What are you doing here? And where is Ariana?" Martin became nervous

"I'm so upset as you said. You became ignoring me all the time." She got nearer to him fixing his cravat.

"Have you heard me? I said where is Ariana?"

"Ariana called us and said she won't come today."

"Why hadn't anyone informed me?" He shouted.

"Cause you were in your meeting! Why are you so nervous like this?"

She threw her hands away from him and went to Bruce..

"Why hadn't you told me that Ariana didn't come today?"

"Because sir you told me to inform you when she comes but she didn't."

"Didn't she mention a reason?"

"She said she is tired today. That's it but it seems it's something bigger isn't it?" Madona said leaning her back to the wall.

Martin gave her a stormy look.

"Do you wanna me call her for you boss?" Bruce said.

"No, don't. It's fine. I just don't like anyone to not come to work for a dumb reason. We aren't playing here it's work." He said strongly trying to pretend that this will happen for anyone who will does like her.

Martin called Ariana like 5 times but she wasn't answering his calls.

What the hell has happened to her? She could be really tired! But why she's not answering me? It's weird also... My God. I hate that.
Martin thought.

-- Please don't forget to vote it
Leave your comments & suggestions..

Thanks for reading.