//33. Destiny.

Sammy: Wow. That was deep.

Destiny: I know.

Sammy: He loves you. Destiny, he himself confessed it!

Destiny: I know. I read the letter too.

Sammy: Then why are you so unhappy?

Destiny: I'm not unhappy!

Sammy: Yes you are.

Destiny: Urgh! Alright. I am.

Sammy: I don't understand you anymore. The boy you've loved ever since you laid eyes on finally confesses he loves you back and you are unhappy? Like, what the hell is wrong with you?! Do you think you're some star that Keaten doesn't deserve you, huh? Because Keaten is the best guy you can get. Tina, he's the one for you. His love is true. And it doesn't matter that he's ugly or has scars. He loves you, unlike Phil, and is ready to keep you; knowing you have a baby who is someone else's. Why, oh why don't you see it??

Destiny: I see it, Sam. I see it too. I see that he loves me. I know he is the perfect one, but I'm not! I screw things up! And I don't wanna screw more!

Sammy: So what? To get something, you've got to take risks! Do you want your baby to grow up and ask "Who's my father, momma?" Huh? What are you going to reply? Will you say he left us or that you yourself made him leave? Either way, it seems like you're too full of yourself! Too proud of yourself!

Destiny: SHUT UP SAMANTHA!! Just because I' doing something doesn't mean I'm proud of myself! Sure, I want my baby to have a father but I want it to be the right one!

Sammy: And Kearen is not the right one? He is! Why can't you see it? Open your eyes, sis. I never thought you'd turn out to be like this!!

Destiny: Then what the heck do you want me to do?? Be a lovey-dovey one and end up doing the same mistakes again and again?

Sammy: See, consider your feelings, okay? You love Keaten. You said it yourself. But now, after becoming pregnant, you've changed. I know you want Phil to come back but it was just yesterday I saw him kissing a girl who wasn't you.

Destiny: Oh. Really?

Sammy: Yes, really. I know your brain tells you to chose Phil but your heart already chose Keat. Now, its up to you to wait for someone who's never gonna come or embrace someone who has already arrived.

Destiny: I see. Hmmm. . .

Destiny: I think you are right.

Destiny: Yes, you are right!!

Sammy: I knew it! Now go, tell him the truth before he goes away. What are you waiting for??!!

Destiny: I will, Sam. Oh, I will!