//23. Destiny.

Sammy: Are you taking your food well and on time?

Destiny: Yes.

Sammy: Are you eating healthy and keeping yourself healthy?

Destiny: Yeah.

Sammy: Are you taking your medicines on time?

Destiny: Urghh, Yes!!

Sammy: Great then!

Sammy: Eeeeee! I'm going to be an aunty!!

Destiny: I think you are getting overexcited.

Sammy: I think I am. Its just, there you are having a baby even before me. And I happen to be your older sister, married. Oh! The feels!

Destiny: This simply proves I was stupid enough to fall for a guy like Phil and lose my virginity to him.

Sammy: No, you weren't. It was bound to happen.

Destiny: Well, if not stupid than a slut at least.

Sammy: What is up with you Destiny?! Is it a consequence to teen pregnancy or are you suicidal? Because if you are, then I'm telling you - taking away the precious life you have is no good thing.

Destiny: Then what is, huh? Carrying a belly that is shaping out like Jupiter to school everyday? Showing other pupils and teachers that I had unprotected sex with Phil and now am gonna have a baby? Letting every single freaking human laugh at me when I struggle to carry myself straight home without puking once?

Sammy: You are making a big deal out of it, Tina.

Destiny: No I'm not!

Sammy: Calm down, okay?

Destiny: God hates me, Sammy! God hates me, people hate me! Life is already pretty unfair to me, it sucks. I just wanna die!

Sammy: Things happen for a reason, Destiny. You've just got to learn to embrace what comes.