//29. Destiny.

Dear Destiny,

We are human. I'm a human. And it is us humans who make terrible mistakes.

Sometimes, we speak out things we don't really want to. But our brains are not so intelligent. At least mine's not, and it does mistakes.

When I told you all those things, I never aimed at hurting you. I just wanted to entertain you. Guess I paid.

So I'm telling you again, and I'll keep telling you no matter what,  I'm sorry.  Destiny, you really are a destiny. If not mine, then someone else's sure.

Love,

Keaten.

Dear Keaten,

I fear Destiny won't be able to reply for a few weeks as she is in the hospital. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm her sister here.

Samantha H. Collins.

Samantha,

Its alright. Thank you for letting me know, though.

But, Destiny is in the hospital?? How?? Why?? What happened to her??

Keaten.

Dear Keaten,

I don't think I should be poking into the two of yours personal life. But as you know, Destiny shares every single thing with me unlike some sisters. So, after the two of you fought, she was super pissed.

She told me emotional things about dying and all until there was no reply from her. I freaked out. And when I reached home after four hours, I live with my husband for God's sake, and there she was in her bedroom - lying literally dead on the floor with blood spilling out of her wrist.

But hopefully, she survived. God was with her, and saved her life and her baby's. Now, she is still in the hospital.

Samantha H. Collins.

Dear Samantha,

Shit! I feel guilty now! It was all my fault. I - I shouldn't have said it all. Oh no! What did I do??!!

Keaten.

Dear Keaten,

Its alright. Don't blame yourself for what happened. Destiny always does it, like she is the cause of everything bad. You are the same.

Anyway, don't worry so much.

Samantha.