The Characters

The Defenders of Destiny

1. Aragol Silversheen: submitted by @GreatGustav (character in Allegiance)

Age/Gender: 21, Male ________ Info: High General of Tiranor. Silver-haired, very fit, quick and agile. Skilled tactician and strategist. Amazing stamina. Expert with his blade, Dragon's End.

2. Charles "Boog" Bogart: submitted by TheJarheadWars (character in The Jarhead Wars: Ion Son Book 1)

Age/Gender: looks 30(age much higher), Male ____ Info: tall, musclebound hard-ass capable of turning invisible and phasing through objects. Prefers to use his brass-knuckles and great strength

3. Casandra Zoer: submitted by jmorrey (story is N/A but based in the same world as the Gallel's Heir trilogy which includes The Value of Gifts and The Land Beyond the Eastern Horizon)

Age/Gender: 26, Female _______ Info: Devoted mother of three. Caring and compassionate. Manipulates wari (life energy) to heal or drain. Can read emotions and minds well.

4. Celestia Kaelli: submitted by crystal3952 (character in A Glowing Ember)

Age/Gender: 18, Female__________ Info: Naive, sometimes clumsy, sees the best in people, friendly and always willing to help. Holds great hidden potential and power but doesn't know it.

5. Elmar: submitted by G_A_T_E (character in The Tiny Planet Explorer)

Age/Gender: looks 25 (actually 1756),Male _________ Info: Demi-god, short, carries a staff capable of transforming into a shield or sword, can manipulate gravity and weight, can summon seven different creatures from his staff at great cost. Obsessed with buttons.

6. Graham DeLuca: submitted by Epicbadgerking64 (character in Convergence)

Age/Gender: 28,Male __________ Info: Short, extremely shy, intelligent, carries a stone around his neck allowing him to control the wind. Afraid of using it too much fearing he'll hurt people he care about.

7. Ivory Fletcher: submitted by FallFeathers (character in Prophecy)

Age/Gender: 18,Female _________ Info: Captain of the Empire, strict leader, master of weapons but prefers her silver axe. Talks little and rarely smiles. Doesn't shy at killing.

8. Karmen Ramsey: submitted by realVanillaCaramel (story is N/A)

Age/Gender: 22,Female _________ Info: attractive yet cold, extremely intelligent and sometimes thinks less of people, capable and independent, can also shapeshift into anything she desires at great cost

9. Victoria White: submitted by KSWunder (story is N/A but based on the writer's personal friend)

Age/Gender: 20, Female ___________ Info: lean and fit, energetic and loves the outdoors. Resourceful survivalist and is always up for a rush of adrenaline. Sassy and not afraid to speak her mind. Positive and humorous.