Chapter 22: New family members

[Jeff's POV]

After a day of recovery Night and Crimson were in the clear, and ready to come home. We all walked downstairs as a family to the front desk. Night and Crimson signed out, but a small nurse stopped them from leaving. She said the doctor wanted to speak to them in a moment. We waited for no more than three minutes when a dark haired doctor came by, and pulled night and Crimson from us. He promised he wouldn't hurt them when me and Slender gave him the death glare. While he talked to them I saw their eyes widen, and then both looked back at us. I became slightly worried, but Crimson ran and hugged me tightly. Night did the same for Slender. They both kissed us, and began crying.

"Night? What is it?" Slender asked.

"Yea. Are you okay Crimson?" I asked as well.

"I'm pregnant!" The both cried out in unison.

Mine and Slender's eyes widened in shock, then we were over come with joy, and happiness. I kissed Crimson, and Slender kissed Night.

"I'm gonna be a father!" Slender cried with joy.

"I-i'm gonna be dad!" I cried out.

The girls just giggled and everyone around us congratuladed us. Soon, Masky suggested we go home and have fun, so we did. He all went home, played games, talked about names for the babies, and just...had fun. It was heaven on earth. After a few rounds of Never have I ever we all sat down as I family and watched a few movies. About half way through the fourth movie, Crimson had fallen asleep on my shoulder, snoring softly. Night was beginning to dose off in Slender's lap, but she kept refusing to go to bed. I picked Crimson up bridal style, and carried her to hers and Night's room, lying her in her bed, and covering her with the covers. I went back downstairs and Night had completely fallen sleep on Slender's lap with her head on his chest. He himself was dosing off as well, and so was everyone around us. I yawned and left for my room. I pulled out that black sleeping mask and covered my eyes. Soon I fell asleep into a dark, dark dream.

=========================================================================================

Hey guys...Nightmare here. Sorry it was so short. I was running low and I was wanting to save a bit for then next chapter. Well...I hope you liked this book. Keep with it, and more is to come. Luv ya'll.

~Stay insane my little smiles

- Nightmare