Chapter nine: YOLO

Night's pov

I woke up the next morning t what seemed to be around six. That means Crimson and I have been here for two days now. i slipped out of Crim's arms and walked downstairs. no one was up so i snuck out of the house. I wandered around the woods for a while and i came upon a sparkling blue lake with a platform and a rope swing on a dead but extremely sturdy and strong tree. I smiled knowing that today was supposed to get up to 90 degrees. i decided to go back to the hellhole i used to live at and get mine and Crim's bikinis and out tak tops that cover them. i ran through the trees and climbed the tree that connected to our old room, and snuck into our old bedroom. i grabbed out bikinis and tops the dived out the window, running back to the mansion. i entered it and walked back upstairs to Crim. just as i opened the door, Crim pulled the handle and hugged me tightly. I laughed and when she pulled away i just held up our bikinis. She smiled and pulled me into the room. i can't really recall how long we talked but after a while we grabbed out bikinis and dressed in them. My bikini was purple with a small black circle with an 'x' through it just over my left breast. My tank top was black and on the right side in red,crude, capital lettering was 'Nightmare' and on the left side was 'Crimson'in the same red, crude, capital lettering. Crim had on a black bikini with a what seemed like a red blood splatter over the top and bottom. Her tank top was purple with hers and my name on the side in black capital crude lettering. i wore my black and white converse and Crim wore her dark blue and white ones. We didn't wear any pants and we walked downstairs laughing. As we headed toward the door i just barely saw Jeff staring at Crim and the boner in his pants.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Dark link yelled us.

"Out swimming. Got a problem with that?" Crim answered hatefully.

"you can't go swiiiiiii......." Slender walked in and lost his words.

I looked at him and my face turned red and i knew he was staring and my bottom half.

"well, see ya later!" I giggled and grabbed Crim's hand, dragging her out the door.

we just barely heard a few pasta speaking. It sounded like Sally, Slender, Eyeless, and Jeff say that it wouldn't seem like a bad idea to go swimming. i ignored this and pulled Crim all the way to the beautiful lake. We pulled off out tank tops and dived in. We splashed for a moment the Crim spotted the rope swing. She gasped and swam that way. She crawled up the tree and smiled at me brightly.

"C'mon Night!" She laughed.

I smiled and swam that way, crawled up the tree and onto the strong platform. Crim swung and jumped, pulling her knees to her chest an cannonballing. She made a large splash that even got me and i grabbed the rope swing. I swung and i did the same. I pulled my knees to my chest as i jumped off the rope and i cannon balled. i made a large splash and it splashed Crim aswell. i splashed Crim while laughing and she did the same to me. We played like that for a while until we heard someome scream.

"YOLO!"

**********************

Slendy's pov

A few of us agreed that today would be the perfect day to go swimming and everyone else oddly enough agreed. We dressed in swimming trunks and bikinis and we ran out the door looking for Crimson and Night. Since they where in my forest i could sense where they where. We found them quickly and my mouth gaped open. I watched and Crimson jumped off a rope wing and did a cannon ball, and Night grab the rope. I watched as her hips swayed, and body moved. My swimming trunks became tight and uncomfortable and i shifted my weight. After a moment Jeff whispered.

"I can't do this. She's too hot."

"You only live once." I whispered back.

"i'm not doing this." Dark said and walked away.

"YOLO!" jeff and i yelled.

We ran towards the tree with the rope swing, and i crawled onto the platfrom. I grabbed the rope and before i even had a second thought i jumped and cannon balled into the blue lake. I made a splashed that splashed the girls, and jeff jumped off the rope diving in. I looked at the group who came with us and someone yelled.

"YOLO!"

and the whole group came running into the water. I turned around to face Night and a splash of water hit me in the face. I hear a sweet, seductive giggle and i looked to see Night smiling brightly at me. i gave a dark smirk and splashed her back and she screamed. She covered her eyes and giggled. We started a splash war and everyone jumped in. After a while i lost sight of Night and a soft pair of arms wrapped around me from behind. I stopped and turned around and grabbed Night. i pulled her close and pulled her underwater. She grabbed me and pulled me up out of the water. She disappeared again and i just barely saw her hide behind a tree. I smiled and got out of the water. i ran around the tree and grabbed her. She half screamed half giggled and i flipped around. My back laid against the tree trunk, and i pulled her close. We breathed for a moment then we turned a little red and i looked at her full red lips. I couldn't hold back. I slowly, softly leant into her and closed my eyes. My lips touched hers and they felt warm and soft. She fell into the kiss and i licked her bottom lip. She granted entrance and i finally realized that i needed her. That she was the one thing that i desperately needed in my life. i deepened the kiss, and my tongue wrestled with hers. After a moment i moved my hands down to her hips and her arms moved to my neck. I flipped her around where she was pressed against the tree and i pulled away, a trail of saliva trailing behind.

i went for her neck and found her sweet spot instantly. My hands moved up just under her breasts but i was interrupted.

"Put your hands on her boobs. It'll make this more erotic." Ben said.

Night and i pulled away quickly and i looked at Ben. I glared and Night studdered.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She asked.

"Watching you to do what's called,'french kiss'" Ben answered.

"Go away!" i growled.

Ben just shrugged and walked away. I turned and smiled at Night and leaned close to her ear.

"we'll finish this later." i whispered and grabbed her hand dragging her back into the water.

Just before we entered the water she whispered to me'

"Yolo." And she giggled