Chapter 15 - Sarah Lawrence

So, let me tell you what's been going on. Kat and I recently started a little band, consisting of just us at the moment. We're currently at Sarah Lawrence, and it's going amazing! They literally have the best programs here if you're wanting to major in arts.

Sooo, our teacher, Mr. Stan, decided for a class project, that we should construct our own bands, and see how it goes. Mr. Stan reminds me a lot of Mr. Morgan. I miss that man. Kat doesn't. Of course.

And of course, I miss Patrick like crazy! He comes down to see me when he can, along with my mom and Kat's dad Walter. I think something's going on between my mom and Walter. Of course, we tell them to get a room. They just laugh, nervously. Yup. There's something going on. But, seeing my mom happy, is totally worth it. She hasn't really been with anyone since dad left. So to see her having fun and laughing with another man, is such an incredible sight. And Walter is such a good guy. He's a great dad.

And, Bianca and Cam are doing fabulous. They're so in love with one another. Bianca constantly calls us to tell us about their dates. The most recent one, he took her horseback riding. Yes, random. But, she ended up loving it.

Also, Michael and Mandella are still together, and still crazy as ever for Shakespeare. And, Kat and I have been chosen to play a song at the up coming concert. Out of our whole class, we were chosen! So I'd say everything is going so amazing. Until someone showed up. Someone I didn't except to show up.

Ever.