I jumped up onto the counter and ate my cereal.

"Are you coming to school with us Sheep?" Dylan asked after swallowing his food.

Shaun looked between me and Dylan before a mischievous smile made its way onto his face.

"Do you know what Dylan? I think I will."

I shook my head vigorously. "Nope," I said popping the 'p'. "Not going to happen."

"Oh but it will. Do you think I could pull off looking like a senior? I think I might be able to make it work." That smile was still on his face.

"Dylan, let's hurry. Before he does something stupid," I teased.

After I finished my cereal, I washed all the dishes and saw the boys by the door. Shaun was putting Dylan's shoes on and he was dressed. Then Shaun moved on to putting Dylan's coat on.

"Come on then and no, you're not coming with," I told Shaun.

"Please, at least let me drive you there. Have you seen the weather? It's raining, I can't let you go on your bike in the rain." He concluded.

I sighed, "Fine but since you're coming you might as well drop Dylan off at his school."

He nodded and we made our way to Shaun's car. An Aston Martin Rapide S.

I smiled when I saw Dylan's car seat already in the car. Shaun secured him in whilst I climbed into the car. Oh, how I love this car.

Not only is the outside amazing but the inside is as well. It's capable of hitting 190mph flat out and it runs so smoothly.

I wish I had this car. Oh well, one can only dream.

The slamming of the car door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Are we ready?" Shaun asked me.

I nodded, "Ready."

And with that, he took off. A smile etched on my face the whole ride.

_____

Not surprisingly, when we arrived at my school, everyone's eyes were on the car.

I rolled my eyes at this before turning to look at Shaun.

"The school is over there." I pointed at Dylan's school. "I'll see you after- no, maybe not. I might not see you after school, I have this project I'm working on. Can you pick up Dylan please?"

I started opening the car door so it was halfway open.

"Sure, how are you going to get home? Call me if you need me to pick you up. Okay?" He said.

"It's okay I can probably walk." He glared at me, "Fine, okay, I'll call you. Jeez, I don't want to suffer your wrath when I get home."

He smiled, I hugged him and kissed his cheek, then pulled away. He pulled me back to him.

"Come back here, you missed," he pouted pointing to his lips.

I gave him a friendly kiss on his lips, "Better?" I laughed as he nodded his head, a cheeky smile on his face.

He kissed me on the lips, "Better."

Yep. If anyone saw us, they would definitely think we were a family.

I turned around and walked out, Shaun following my actions.

Looking around I noticed them still looking at us, not to mention not so quiet whispers going around about 'that man's the father', 'I wonder if he'd want to be the father of my future kids' and 'that's her boyfriend, I saw them kiss'.