Bananas and boners

One more chapter to go...

Alejandro's POV
I smirked at myself when I saw Heather's cheeks heat up. I like it when she blushes. But that is never a good thing. If Heather blushes, it kinda turns me on and I begin to taunt Heather even more but sexually....

Speaking of Heather, I can tell she knows something is wrong. I cannot keep lying to her- she is very smart to know that I am lying and sooner or later she will figure it out.

I do not want to tell her because it will break my heart to do so. So I will keep up the charade but I do not know how I will cope since Total Drama is ending the day after tomorrow.

****

Something hit my head, causing me to wake up from my slumber.

"Que?" I mumbled, rubbing my head.

"Wake up. It's challenge time," Chris said.

I jumped out of bed and went to change into my usual clothes. I saw Mike exiting the room and I immediately remembered the plan Heather and I made yesterday.

I have to tear those two apart because they are beginning to be a threat. I know for a fact that Zoe is more gullible than Mike. I am avoiding Mike for one reason:

In Total Drama All Stars, Mike had this new personality to him. He suffers from a multi-personality disorder so he has a lot of personalities; Chester, an old man, Vito, a really hot guy, Svetlana, a Russian gymnast, Manitoba Smith, a guy who wears a fedora and has an Australian accent who loves stuff to do with the wild (he could be on the show Survivor) and the worst of them all, Mal, a really evil guy who was in juvenile (that's what Duncan claims).

I had a bad reputation in Total Drama and by the end of Total Drama World Tour, everyone knew it. But not everyone from World Tour came to All Stars so I had a shot of manipulating others. But Mal showed up and replaced me. He played with people, like a harp, turning them against me after telling them about my reputation as an antagonist.

He was truly evil- he was worse than me. He nearly killed me but anytime I tried to warn anyone about him, he came in the way. He is the reason of my elimination, but I warned Zoe before I left.

I had found evidence that he was evil because he broke Sierra's phone and Sam's game guide. The evidence was in the surveillance cameras Chris installed (thank you, Chris) and I put all the footage in the CD. Mal knew that I had evidence, so he tried to kick me out of the show.

He was successful but before I left, I told Zoe that the clue was in the art. Zoe figured it out before Mal could destroy the CD that I had hidden in one of Chris' portraits in the spa hotel.

I know that Zoe got rid of Mal because I was his helper at the last episode of All Stars but I am not taking any chances. Mal might have come back and is putting up a fake image that he is Mike, again.

Nonetheless, I have got my eyes on Mike for any strange behavior. But just to be sure, I have to make sure that Zoe and Mike get eliminated. And with the help of Heather, I am more than sure that we will be successful.

"Listen up contestants for today's challenge," Chris said.

"Chris, can we at least have something to eat?" Gwen whined.

"I'm starving!" Zoe agreed.

"Shhh," Chris shushed them. "Today's challenge is an eating competition. That's why I haven't fed you yet. Boy, do I wish Owen was here,"

My stomach gurgled at the sound of that. I remember that last eating competition in Total Drama World Tour, we were in China and their food was disgusting (no offence). I do not have a strong stomach so I manipulated Courtney to eat the food for me because she said that she has a 'strong stomach'. So anytime we would be served, I would pretend to drop my hair band but I would give her the food to eat while I pretend that I had finished it.