AleHeather better than ever!

Picture of Heather in her outfit on her "date", my lovelies.

Yes, you read it right. Heather went on a date.

She is really pretty!!

Read on to find out how, why and where? Oh and more importantly with who ;)

Heather's POV

He did it.

He finally did it.

He got me to crack. Like an egg spills its york and slimy substance, I spilled my secret and my attraction to him.

I thought I would forget about everything that was going on and live in the moment, you know? But he played with me, like the other girls and I fell for it.

I fell for it, like a lovesick puppy.

How the heck does he do it?

Exploit someone's weakness and then manage to break them. I was paralyzed. I didn't realize I was blushing, my cheeks gave it away.

He grabbed me and his physical attraction was too much for me. The tension was too much for me to handle. It was in the heat of the moment that I wanted to kiss him. I surely thought we would kiss, but for real this time. The other time in World Tour wasn't a real one, it was to distract him.

He leaned in and I thought for sure I was going to be kissed. I craved him. I craved him like how Lindsay craves her lip gloss. But when he missed my lips by inches, I knew something was up. And once he whispered, "I told you I would get you," it was game over.

Everything caught up to me and I realized what I had done. I was played. He walked away smirking to himself leaving me in the same position.

But little does he know that I don't give up without a fight. If he wants to play dirty, I will play dirty and I won't stop until I win. This isn't the end, but only the beginning.

Oh, Alejandro, you don't know what's coming to you. You will regret ever knowing me and as I always say, 'Revenge is best served hot'.

****
At night, I plotted my next move. Just like Alejandro did to me, I will return the favor. I will make him want me. Just the way I did for him- no! I did not want him, I never did. This is how he must have gotten to me.

Focus Heather, focus!

I will make myself so attractive, even he won't deny. And since we have the day off, things couldn't get any better. An evil smile creeped onto my face as I went to join Lindsay, Tyler and Alejandro for breakfast but I quickly masked it.

For once, I felt like who I was before I met Alejandro.

"Morning," I said cheerfully.

"Morning," Tyler replied.

"Hey Heather!" Lindsay greeted me.

Alejandro just raised his eyebrow at me.

"Isn't it great that we're all here together and we get to hang out?" Lindsay commented.

"Yeah," Tyler and I responded.

Alejandro continued to raise his eyebrow suspiciously.

"What are you, a puppet? You look like someone is pulling on your eyebrow strings," I asked, coping him.

I used the term puppet to annoy him because he did say he was the puppet, not the puppet master.

Alejandro continued to raise his eyebrow, to my annoyance but I decided not to show him that.