"Luke, hurry up! We've gotta go!" Ashton shouted, grabbing the tickets out of his draw and soon enough Luke was out of the bathroom, looking fine as hell and Ashton nearly drooled. He snapped out of his thoughts and they grabbed their suitcases, tugging them down stairs and Ashton quickly hugged Anne goodbye. They practically ran towards the car, shoving the suitcases in the back and Ashton groaned, forgetting something.

"Fuck, I'll be back in a sec." Ashton ran into the house and back upstairs, grabbing his breather and carrying it out of the room, being careful not to drop it considering how heavy it was. He said goodbye to his Mum once again and closed the door behind him, placing the breather in the back and getting in the drivers seat. Ashton reversed out of the driveway and made his way towards Calum's house.

-

When they finally arrived at the airport, the plane was leaving in 10 minutes and Ashton made sure he had the tickets before stuffing them into his bag that he was bringing on the plane. Calum helped carry their bags over to bag check and soon enough, they were ready to go. The three boys group hugged and Ashton handed Calum the keys to his car, telling him if he wrecked it he'd never hear the end of it. Calum assured him it was fine and hugged him once more before turning around and leaving. Luke carried Ashton's breather on the way over to the plane and Ashton excitedly raced over towards it. Luke placed the heavy item down before grabbing his phone and snapping some pictures of him, laughing when he turned around and noticed.

They sat in their seats and got comfortable, Luke having his laptop and so he put on a movie for them to watch to pass the time. As the plane took off, Ashton was all giddy and Luke was shitting it. Ashton giggled and Luke glared at him. The feeling of being in the air was honestly the weirdest feeling ever but as the time past, he started to enjoy it. Luke went through the photos of Ashton he took and picked his favourite one, setting it as his lock screen. Luke beamed, nudging Ashton and the boy took out one of his ear buds, looking at Luke expectantly. The blonde showed him the photo and saw Ashton cringe slightly.

"I look stupid, couldn't you have chosen a better one?" Luke sighed, not liking the way Ashton talked about himself.

"Don't ever say that again, you're beautiful." Luke said sternly, pecking his lips. Ashton's eyes sparkled, looking into Luke's blue ones.

"You're beautiful." The glasses-wearing boy said adoringly and Luke's cheeks heated up. Ashton giggled slightly and went back to watching the movie on Luke's laptop. Luke stared at him for a while before getting caught and quickly looking away, biting his lip.

Both of them were happy at the moment and they were taking it for granted. Simply because they didn't know how long it would last.

-

Luke opened the door to his and Ashton's hotel room and as soon as they entered, they immediately dropped their luggage and raced over towards the bed, jumping on it and beaming at how comfortable it was.

"Holy shit, this is the best thing ever!" Luke shouted, kicking off his vans and Ashton did the same. They climbed under the covers and unzipped their skinny jeans, helping one another pull them off since they were practically stuck to their legs. Once they got each other's off, they tossed them aside and were left in just their boxers. Luke spooned Ashton and the two decided to have a rest since they were extremely jet lagged and it was only Saturday in America. The concert was tomorrow night so they were glad they had basically two whole days to just relax.

As Ashton dozed off, Luke's eyes widened. He quickly shook Ashton and the boy groaned, looking at him with an annoyed expression. Luke scooted out of the bed and raced over towards the door, grabbing Ashton's breather. He walked around to Ashton's side, placing it beside the bed and switching it on before placing the mask over his mouth. Ashton's eyes closed once again and Luke sighed in relief. He climbed back in bed and pulled Ashton closer so he was spooning him. The blonde kissed his neck and nuzzled into it, falling asleep to Ashton's soft and quiet hiccups.

-

"We should go shopping." Ashton suggested, walking back into their room from where he stood on the balcony.

"Or we could stay here, watch Netflix and cuddle." Luke recommend, looking for a good movie to watch on his laptop. Ashton jumped on the bed and layed his head on Luke's back.

"Don't you wanna go out and explore?"

"Not really,"

"Don't be lazy!" Ashton sat up and closed Luke's laptop, earning a gasp from him and he quickly opened it again.

"Are you serious, come on! it'll be fun! We can go shopping, maybe go out to lunch-"

"Okay, fine." Luke rolled his eyes at Ashton's antics. "On one condition. We stay here and watch Netflix for today and tomorrow we go shopping."

Ashton thought about it and reluctantly agreed because this way, they were both getting what they wanted and it worked out. Suddenly, Luke jumped on top of Ashton and started tickling his sides. Ashton squeezed his eyes shut and burst into a fit of giggles, trying to get Luke off him. Luke straddled his waist, that seemed to be a common thing for them and he enjoyed it.

Ashton thought of a way to get Luke to stop ticking him and so he moved up and pressed a kiss to the boys neck. Luke's laughter soon turned into moans as Ashton licked and nibbled away at the sensitive skin on his neck. The blonde flipped Ashton over so that he was on top of him and Luke was on the bottom, Ashton pressing their hard groins together. Last time they did this, Ashton was in the hospital and Luke was on top. So this was certainly different, however he liked it.

"F-fuck, Ashton-" Luke whimpered, grabbing ahold of Ashton's bum and pushing him down on himself. A thought came to Ashton's mind, he was hesitant but Luke was his boyfriend and he really shouldn't be. So Ashton stopped and Luke whined.

"Um, c-can I try something?" Ashton asked and Luke just looked at him with fondness.

"Of course, you don't need to be afraid to ask me to do something different." Ashton grinned, leaning down and pecking his lips before hastily hopping off of him, Luke watching his every move with dark eyes. The brown-haired boy suddenly spread Luke's legs, causing his breath to quicken and removed his boxer briefs. Ashton's eyes widened at Luke's now exposed shaft and he moved between his legs, Luke biting his lip and just wishing Ashton would hurry up with what he wanted to do.

Ashton nervously wrapped his large hands around Luke's member, moving them slowly up and down. "Christ- can you j-just-" Before Luke could finish, Ashton moved his head between Luke's legs and wrapped his lips around him, earning a high pitched moan to escape the blonde. As Ashton bobbed his head slowly at first, he began to quicken his pace, loving the way Luke's legs shook and how he could make him moan. Luke tangled one of his hands in Ashton's hair and used the other to fist the sheets of the bed.

Luke's stomach began to tighten, trying to speak but the pleasure wasn't allowing it as he in-took a sharp breath and shakily let it back out. "A-Ash, I'm gonna-" Luke cut himself off with a moan. Ashton gripped Luke's thighs, bobbing his head a few more times and in the spur of a moment, Luke came in Ashton's mouth. Ashton pulled away as Luke rode out his high and the boy hesitantly swallowed the salty liquid, making him gag.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go brush my teeth 50 times," Ashton declared and Luke chuckled, grabbing his boxers and putting them back on. As he heard Ashton gargling mouthwash, he stood up from the bed and made his way into the bathroom, standing behind his boyfriend who was looking back at him in the mirror. Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist, placing his head on his shoulder.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

"No like, I really love you."

"I know, Luke. And I love you."

"I just.. I know you're insecure, I know you feel like if I see someone else I'll drop you. You need to know that it's you and always will be you. That'll never change unless you want it to." Ashton turned around, seeing the sincerity in his eyes and knew he was telling the truth.

Ashton leaned in, giving Luke a chaste kiss. "I don't want that to change, ever." Luke grabbed ahold of Ashton's hands, lacing their fingers together.

"Than it won't."

[a/n

sorry I haven't posted in ages. I've been watching teen wolf. my bad. hope this is okay. thanks for 12k, I love y'all loads x ]