Epilogue pt 3

Baby Gemma up there!
______________________

15 years later

I had a baby girl. We named her Gemma Alice Moore, and I have never seen Derek so whipped! The pack is really thriving. Over twelve hundred members now!

When the boys turn 25, we'll hand the pack over to them. We don't know who will be Alpha yet, but the other twin will be Beta.

I know it causes tension between the two, but I just hope they don't let it get between them. Today is Theo and Leo's 17th birthday. That means they'll find their mate starting today.

I just can't believe how the time flies. I can't believe I'm 34 and Derek is 35! It's incredible. Gemma is 15, and she's such a little rebel.

She looks just like me, while the boys look like their dad. The minor packs still have huge problems. They always argue about land, and I know that soon, war will break out.

Looking back now, life has been great. It's been extraordinarily and I could've never asked for more. I love Derek with everything I've got, and I love my kids.

I remember when I first moved to Oregon and how much I hated it!

Well, let's just say it grew on me.
________________________

The end! Aw, I'm kind of sad it's over. Well, I'm depending on you guys if there's a sequel or not.

If I get over 10k on this story, I'll write a sequel for the twins and Gemma. Tell your friends! Put a shout out in one of your stories! Or you can post it on your message board.

Until then, read my other stories and vote for which one you'd like me to post!

I love you guys so much, thank you for reading, and I really hoped you enjoyed 😊