JJ

Hey guys! So I picked a winner for the Name Contest. Thank you countrylove01, kittykat_JJ and Brooke_Dohoney for participating, I really appreciate you guys! Please read the A/N at the end, it's important!
________________________

I went down to the prison chambers to see the female rogue. When we took her to the pack doctor, he said she was find and that she just fainted from shock.

I guess she didn't expect to survive that night. I walked up to the cell, which honestly isn't that bad.

It has a cot, and a little toilet, plus it's air conditioned. The cells in block C are much worse.

"Hi," I whispered.

The girl sat crouched in the shadows, so that I couldn't see her.

"You saved me. Why?" She asked, coldly.

"Would you rather had me let you die?" I asked.

She was silent.

"Why were those Rogues chasing you?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I'm asking you nicely. My mate, the alpha, isn't going to. He's going to torture you for answers, while I'm asking you nicely," I told her.

She was quiet and I kept my face as blank as possible.

"I ran away from my pack, because they hated me. They constantly abused me, so after my brother mated with the Alpha's daughter, the biggest bully of them all, I decided to leave.

Which was kind of stupid because I was captured by those rogues the first twenty four hours after I left. They were trying to get me to join their army or something.

They really weren't making any sense," said the she wolf, sounding bitter.

I at first felt sympathy, I understood the feeling of being bullied. But then what she said digested.

"An army?" I squeaked.

Then I cleared my throat.

"An army?" I tried again.

"What for?"

"I don't know... Something about revenge on the blood wolves before the golden moon prophecy," she answered, shrugging.

I gulped. That can't be good. I heard feet stomping down the stairs to the prison.

I turned to see Sam come around the corner. He looked at me, surprised.

"Avery, what are you doing here? If Derek finds out your down here, he's going to kill me then lock you in a tower," Sam said, fidgeting anxiously.

I rolled my eyes.

"Duh! That's why you're not going to tell him!" I pointed out.

"What should I tell him then?"

"Tell him, you questioned the she wolf and found out she was kidnapped by the group of unfamiliar wolves.

They tried to force her to join their army of rogues, but she ran. She confessed that this army's purpose is to get revenge on the blood wolves before the golden moon prophecy," I supplied, walking toward the exit.

He gaped at me.

"You found all of that out down here by yourself?" He asked, shocked.

I winked.

"Yep, and only in half an hour!"

Then I ran upstairs, and showered. Hopefully, I had scrubbed the smell off from the prison cells off good enough, because I could hear Derek looking for me.

"Avery?" He called.

I trotted up behind him and tapped him in the shoulder.

"I'm here," I said, trying to look innocent.

"Hey, what were you doing?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Nothing. Just, uh, reading upstairs," I lied, trying to be smooth.

He looked at me suspiciously before accepting it. Right then, I heard a loud snarl from the prison cells. Derek and I stared at each other before rushing down the stairs.

I stopped when I saw Sam gripping the bars of the prison chamber, struggling to bend the metal away.

"Sam, stop that's silver!" I gasped, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He pushed me away roughly, causing me to fall on my butt with an oomph. Derek growled low in his throat.

I turned to look at him wearily and saw that his eyes were normally blue-green eyes were now an almost golden shade. His wolf had surfaced.

He lunged at Sam, furious.

"You dare touch your future Luna!" He spat, bringing his fist back and punching him hard.

I heard the rogue whimper from behind me.

"Get off of me!" Screamed Sam, pushing the Alpha off of him.

Sam stood, breathing heavily.

"And get my mate out of that prison chamber," He demanded, his eyes flashing from brown to black.

We both gaped at him.

"M-mate?" We both squeaked.

He just glared.

"I can't do that, Sam. Not until we know it's safe," said Derek, resigned.

"I don't remember you locking your rogue mate up," Sam snarked.

"I didn't have to. She didn't trespass into my property with a group of deadly rogues on her tail," Derek growled.

"This is not up for debate, Sam. I am your alpha and you will obey."

I watched as Sam finally stepped down, his head bowed in submission.

"If you can't control yourself, then don't come down here. I understand the natural instinct to want to protect your mate, but do not forget who I am," Derek warned.

Sam nodded, then spared one last look at the she wolf in the shadows, then left.

"Come on, let's go upstairs. I'll need to drop you off at your house soon, it's getting late," Derek said, sighing tiredly and running a hand through his light brown hair.

"I'll be up in just a sec," I murmur.

He reluctantly nods, then heads up stairs. I turn my attention to the prisoner.

"Is it true? Are you his mate?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she spoke shyly.

I was quiet for a moment, the thruster out my hand between the bars.

"I'm Avery, and you are?" I greeted.

She chuckled drily before coming out from the shadows. I gawked. My god, she was gorgeous. She had light brown eyes and was short, she was slim but slightly curvy and had high cheek bones.

Her hair was her most prominent feature though. It was multi-colored; purple, pink, blonde, blue. It was like a party was growing out of her skull.

"I'm JJ," she finally said with a smile.
________________________

Hey guys! So I might not be updating again for at least a week. I'm going to be in New York, staying in a wooden cabin that may or may not have any A/C, let alone wifi. 😁

So I'll miss you lovlies, and I'll update as soon as possible. Go follow me on Instagram, and I'll post some pics of me in New York, when I get back.

Like comment and vote!