In your face blondie!

Picture is of Derek. His smile tho 😍
________________________

The next day at school, I fidgeted nervously. Today is the day that Derek will officially become mine. My wolf was prancing around happily in my mind, and it made me smile.

It's been awhile since she was this happy.

"Hey, Ave," greeted Brandon, coming up beside me.

"Hi," I said shortly, looking for Derek.

He chuckled, watching me with amusement. Finally, Derek entered the building striding forward.

"Derek, baby, please don't do this!" Jessica begged, chasing him done the hallway.

"No, Jess, I'm done," He spat.

She grabbed his arm, but he jerked away from her.

"You're really going to let that wh*** break us up?" She shrieked, sounding kind of like an evil Valkyrie flying out of hell.

"That "wh***" is my mate, and future Luna! So if I were you, I'd shut the hell up before you get yourself in trouble," he growled.

Jessica looked shocked for a moment, then bowed her head in submission. I gaped as Derek walked toward me.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning," he said. I smiled at him.

"Good morning," I sighed happily.
.....
News traveled fast at our school and soon, everyone knew about what had happened. Some of the pack members were angry with their alphas decision, but most of them were happy.

"So, now that we're officially together, I should really meet your parents," Derek smiled.

I was about to agree when I realized something. My parents didn't know Derek was my mate.

"Um... yeah! Sure." I agreed nervously.

"So tonight?"

"What?! I mean... why so soon?"

"Well, you're going to be my Luna. You'll need to start training and I'll need to introduce you to the pack," he said.

I gulped.

"Really?"

He chuckled.

"Yep," he claimed, popping the P.

I wrung my wrists nervously. Luna of one of the biggest packs in America? Every little girl's dream. But I can't do that! I'm just.... me! I'm not leadership material.

"Don't worry, Ave. I know you'll be a great Luna. You're patient, kind and protecting. You're the best I could've asked for," Derek stated sweetly.

I smiled at him.

"Fine. You can meet my parents tonight. Just come over around seven ok?"

He nodded and we continued our day.
......
"The alpha is your what?!" My mother cried, eyes wide.

"He's my, um, mate," I cleared my throat.

All the blood drained from my mother's face and she looked like she was going to pass out, my father looked like he was going to explode.

"No! No! No! No! I forbade this Union!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, stomping his foot like a toddler.

"Daaaaddddd," I drawled, annoyed.

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"Listen-"

"No."

"Hescomingovertonightandhesgonnahavedinnerwithusandhesmymyboyfriendnowsostopbeingsuchababyanddeal!" I screamed out all at once.

My parents were dead silent for a minute.

"Is this really what you want, Avery?" My mother asked.

I nodded.

"Ok. Fine, but honey this means you'll be a Luna. You have to join their pack," my mother pointed out.

I nodded again, slowly. She sighed.

"Ok. Do what you need to, but your father and I are not joining the pack. We love you, and we will respect your decision, but we are rogues for a reason."

I felt tears in my eyes, but I agreed.
My father sighed.

"I thought I'd have you for a few more years at least."

"Dad, I'll always be your daughter, even if I'm mated," I reasoned.

"I know, I know! But I also know what the mating process is like. My baby's too young for that!"

"Dad, I'm turning 18 soon!" I groaned.

He chuckled drily.

"Yes, I guess you are. My little adult," he said, scuffing up my hair.

I smiled at him.

"So we're all good?"

Both my parents nodded.

"Good, cuz he's coming over for dinner in an hour and a half,"

It's like a switch went off inside my mother. She rushed to cook, clean and yelled at me to go get ready.
I smiled.

Everything's going to be ok.
___________________________

Sorry it's so short! I'm going camping today, so I didn't have much time. I'm going to be posting a new story, and I'm really excited about it. I'll make you guys an Author's note when it's up so just keep an eye out ok? Bye!