Find me

Picture above is of Derek's room.

Ok guys, someone is trying to hack into my account, and I swear to god, I will delete all my stories, and delete this account. So cut it out before you ruin it for everyone.
________________________
•Derek•

We've been looking for Avery for hours now, and I feel like I'm about to crawl out of my skin. I knew I shouldn't have told her that it was Brandon!

But she's going to be Luna one day, so I need to be honest with her. A third of our pack warriors and myself are out looking for her.

We've been tracking her scent, but it seems like she just turned randomly, going in circles from time to time and basically making it impossible to find her.

I growled low in my throat. She's going to be in so much trouble when we get home! I can't believe she pulled a stunt like this now, right after we mated.

"Ok, guys. Break up into three groups. Sam's group will head north, my group will head West, and Will's will head South.

The pack house is East, where I have a group already watching to see if she comes home. If she does, I'll get a mind link," I order.

They nod and then we shift and head off, looking for my run away mate. I can't help but worry.

What if the rogues had already gotten to her before we could?

........

•Avery•

I slowly made my way home, to the pack house. I don't know how long I've been gone, but I don't feel as much pain now.

Just guilt and anger. I will get Brandon back. He's one of the best guys I know. When I finally come into view of the pack house, I stop for a second.

I hope Derek isn't too mad. Then, I hear a twig snap. I spin around to see a wolf. I growled, bending down on the ground in a fighting stance.

The wolf huffed, then trotted behind a tree. She came back, in human form and clothed.

"Avery right? Derek's been out looking for you," she said, then gestured for me to follow her to the pack house.

I did, then I watched her go into the house and come out with clothes. She handed them to me, and I took them in my mouth.

I went into the woods and changed back, placing on the large t-shirt and black tights she gave me. I canoe out and walked back to the woman.

She was probably in her early 30's, and had short brown hair, a long with dark brown eyes. She was tall and was wearing Capri jeans and a Beatles shirt.

She tsked at me.

"Alphas been going crazy since you left. You should really be more careful when you decide to run off," she advised.

I just nodded mutely. She clicked her tongue, then wrapped an arm around me.

"It's ok, Luna. We'll get Brandon back. Trust me, I'm just as worried as you are. He is my kid brother after all," she stated, smiling sadly.

I gaped.

"I didn't know Brandon had a sister," I said softly.

She nodded.

"It'll be ok. Those rogues will pay," She growled surely.

"I'm Savannah. Nice to meet you Luna," She bowed slightly.

I smiled faintly and nodded at her in greeting.

"Avery!" A voice screamed.

Savannah grinned slightly.

"Alphas back ."
I gulped nervously as I turned to face my alpha mate, only to be crushed into a very solid chest.

"You scared the sh*t out of me!" He said softly into my hair.

"Y-You're not mad?" I stuttered, shocked.

"No, babe. I'm furious."
I gulped at that.
"But I also know that you're hurting. We'll talk about this more later, but for now, I'm just grateful the rogues didn't take you too," he admitted. I felt tears breach my eyes. I can't believe I worried him like that.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered. He nodded into my neck.

"Let's go inside, ok?"

I nodded and followed Derek into the house. We walked to the stairs, and I automatically knew that we were going to his room.

I felt a little not enter my throat. Would he yell at me? I hope not. I know he said that he understood, but he also said that he was furious and that we'd talk about it later.

God, I hope not. I just want him to hold me and tell me it'll be ok. Then, I want to find Brandon. He opened the door to his bed room and gestured me inside.

I'd been in here before, obviously because he marked on his bed last night, but I didn't really get a good look at it until now. There was a large bed with navy blue, almost black sheets.

He has hard wood floors, a few painting on the wall and huge windows on both walls left and right to the bed.

There was a little leather arm chair off to the left, and a black, wooden night stand on both sides of the bed. A lamp was placed behind the arm chair.

I turned to Derek just in time for his lips to meet mine.

All I have to say is that I didn't have to worry about talking.