THE 19TH PART ONE

(IM UPLOADING EVERYTHING TONIGHT BECAUSE I WILL FORGET)

*2 months later*

Today was the day, October 19th, the day I met Phil at the train station, the first time we met in real life, for Phil, however, today was the day he was getting married.

As you can imagine our subscribers hadn't taken the news of the end of the gaming channel very well, how the phandom even kept themselves together these days was beyond me, I sure as hell hadn't.

I hadn't seen or spoken to Phil since the trip to America and I intended to keep it that way until, well until ever.

I had forced myself out of bed and made breakfast but I had decided today was going to be far from productive.

In fact after eating I had decided on watching the first Phil is not on fire, then cry, then watch the second Phil is not on fire, then cry, the watch the third- I think you get the gist.

I was half way through the first one when I got a Twitter notification, it was one of Phil's.

"I know the groom isn't supposed to look at the bride before the wedding but I couldn't resist" I read Phils tweet aloud and glared at the picture of Cat underneath it.

Not a single tear was falling, I was not over Phil, far from it, I was still madly in love with that man, but everything just stung a little less now.

I still favourited it, it was like a forced smile I was showing to the world.

I continued to watch the video, 3.13, that hug. My favourite hug from Phil, it was so unexpected but that just made it more surreal. I had read all the theories about what happened after that hug, the holding each other, the making out, the sex, all far from the truth.

I shut my laptop and went straight to my room and got changed, there was one place I needed to be on this date and it certainly wasn't my apartment.

I climbed into a taxi "where to son?" The elder man asked

"Train station" I informed him.

***

The station was fairly empty for London, I walked over to a woman behind a counter, a glass window separated us.

"One ticket to Manchester please!" I slid my money to her and she handed me the ticket

"Thanks" I replied before making my way to the platform.

I knew Phils wedding was in Manchester but I was not going to gate crash, I'm not a dick and I know Phil doesn't feel that way about me so what would be the point?

The train arrived and I hoped on, I found a free seat next to the window and plugged in my earphones. I placed my head on the cold window and watched as the rain hit off of the ground, it was so calming, so peaceful.

OK IM GOING TO LEAVE IT HERE FOR NOW.

THE AMOUNT OF READS THIS HAS IS AMAZING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.