A SMALL KISS

I was sat playing stupid games on my phone sitting on the toilet, I looked up and was met by the giant one direction poster I laughed and shook my head.

"Jump" I instructed myself

"What?" I heard phils voice yell. Why was he here? Why hadn't he texted or phoned?

"Phil what are you doing here?" I questioned standing up and fastening my jeans.

"Editing" he chuckled

"Why didn't you phone?"

"Surprises are always better" I heard him walk past the bathroom and upstairs somewhere.

I swung the bathroom door open and decided to look for him.

As I reached the hall I noticed his old bedroom light was on, I pushed the door open knocking it slightly before entering. He lifted his head up staring at me as I plopped myself at the edge of the bed.

Phil patted the cushions next to him indicating I should move next to him, I did just that.

Our arms were brushing comfortably against each other, I watched as he kept his headphones on and continued to edit the video without saying a word to me.

Getting tired of staring at a moving screen but not hearing any audio I unplugged the headphones and gently removed them from his head.

I placed them beside me and he didn't mind me taking them off of him, his eyes were locked on the video of the pair of us.

We still hadn't spoken to each other, there wasn't any awkward tension we were just enjoying being close, it was relaxing.

The video was rather funny however so every so often we began to chuckle, Phil had clearly edited most of this at home because it was nearly done. Why has he come all the way here just to edit the remanning 5 or 7 minutes?

He removed his left hand from the laptop he placed it within a millimetre of my own, our hands seemed to linger on each other's for a few seconds making me blush.

I was taken back in complete shock when Phil linked our hands. His hands were so soft and warm, this felt far from platonic. It was twice as difficult for him to edit a video with one hand but he seemed content on not letting go of my own.

He had finished editing and was now shutting down his laptop, we hadn't unhooked our hands yet, we had been like this for roughly half an hour still not speaking.

This all felt so perfect, our hands fitted in one another so well, it seemed so natural. He squeezed my hand.

"Let's go to the cinema" he announced.

It was only around half one, so I imagined he had told Cat he would be here late again.

"Yeah let's" I squeezed his hand back.

He slowly let go of my hand, my stomach seemed to twist and sink which was strange.

He kept his laptop on the bed and started to pull on his red jacket, I left him to it and went into my room to grab a coat.

I met him at the front door a smile painted across his pale face. I wasn't going to address what happened in tumblr or the fact we just spent 30 minutes holding hands, it would spoil the mood.

***

The cinema was empty, the journey here was pleasant, we sat gabbing non stop on the bus, just like It always had been.

"2 tickets for Jurassic World please" Phil sent the woman at the desk a small smile which she returned.

"£15 please hun"

I reached into my jacket pocket for my wallet, Phil placed his hand on my arm meaning he was paying, I sighed but allowed it.

Phil handed the woman the money and we proceed to another till to get a shared popcorn and drinks.

I held the door open for Phil who's hands were full.

He smiled "thank you Dan"

"Your welcome Phil" I giggled, my eyes may have moved down a little as he walked infront of me.

"I think these are our seats" Phil whispered sitting down carefully as to not spill anything.

There was only a young couple all ready sucking the face off of each other.

I pointed at the couple "can I throw our popcorn at them" I laughed

"Nope, that's young love Dan we can't intrude on that" Phil said in the sweetest tone

" fun for some" I rolled my eyes

"Don't act like you never kissed anyone in a cinema" he said cheekily

"I haven't actually" I admitted

"Of course you have, everyone has"

"Not me" I sighed, even though I felt I could talk to Phil about anything admitting I had never kissed anyone in a cinema was somewhat embarrassing.

"Aww everyone deserves a kiss at a cinema" he raised an eyebrow an idea obviously coming to mind.

He brushed the side of my face with his hand and ran it threw my hair before he rested it on my cheek. He moved in closer, my stomach was doing flips, my heart felt like it was about to explode.

He pressed his warm, soft lips against my own, it felt so magical and special, I had been waiting so long for this. He tugged at my bottom lip gently, I had to hold back a moan, knowing what he wanted I opened my mouth slowly allowing his tongue entry. No kiss I had ever had was this intense but I had never waited this long for it or hungered for the other person so desperately.

I needed to catch my breath but I didn't want to break away, luckily he moved his attention to my jaw laying small pecks along it. He got lower until he was at my neck, it was a pretty sensitive spot for me, I always jumped whenever anyone touched it but when it came to Phil I didn't feel that way, in fact it kinda turned me on. He started sucking on my neck, I knew he was determined on leaving a mark so I let him, a small moan escaped my lips but it was only loud enough for Phil and i to hear, he chuckled.

I bit my lip as he continued to treat my neck, he pecked it and moved his attention back to my lips. Our tongues soon moving in unison with one another.

We were ignoring the movie entirely, every so often I heard the screeching of a raptor but used its sound to conceal my moans.

I wanted to leave my mark on phils neck just like what he had done to me but I couldn't, it frustrated me.

Before I knew it the lights in the cinema came on and the credits were rolling. Phil removed his lips from mine sighing.

"Well there's your kiss at a cinema"

I just laughed because that was definitely more than just a 'kiss at a cinema'.