THE CLUB

I lay in the warmth of my bed, it took me a while to move here but I preferred it to standing in a hallway thinking about what had just happened.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to see him after he left the way he did, I know he'll have to come back to get his laptop and his jacket but hopefully he'll just slip in and out.

I was staring blankly at my ceiling when I heard a thump at the front door, I rolled my eyes and flung my feet out of the bed.

I slowly dragged myself down the stairs and swung my door opened to be greeted with a smiling Jack Howard.

"Eh hi Jack" I said rather surprised

"Hello Dan now let me in"

Without a response he pushed himself by me and made his was into the lounge, I followed him.

He had already taken a seat at the table by the time I had walked in, his hands were clasped and he was sitting up straight.

"Dan, I'm here for one reason and one reason only, and that is a Phil intervention " his words astounded me, how on earth did he know about my feelings about Phil? Wait, Louise!

"What do you mean an intervention"I questioned rather sure of the answer

"You need to get over him Dan and by doing that me, you, Dean, pj and Chris are going a night out!" He chirped

"Em no thanks" I shook my head

"Come on, it'll help you get your mind off things" he widened his eyes a smirk playing across his face

"Only if you pay for my drinks" I demanded

"Deal" he laughed extending his arm to shake hands

I shook his hand and a small giggle escaped my lips "when are we going on this night out?"

"Tonight, so go and get changed and I'll pick up everyone up and come back and get you" he smiled standing up and heading for the door.

"Ok, see ya later" I waved slightly before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

***

The warm water hit off my back making me relax a little, I hadn't been on a proper night out in a few months and even then I hadn't really enjoyed it.

I washed my hair with the coconut scented shampoo and began singing.

"My songs know what you did in the dark"

"I'm thinking out loud cause we found love right where we are"

"They say we are what we are but we don't have to be"

I rinsed out the shampoo and grabbed a towel before wrapping it around my waist. The apartment was freezing and I practically ran to my room to escape the cold.

I dried myself off and searched my wardrobe for a suitable outfit, my eyes were drawn straight to my moth shirt (you're welcome) and obviously a pair of black skinny jeans.

I straightened my wavy curls until my hair was straighter than my sexuality and put in a pair of white earrings.

I drowned my body in Cologne and picked up my earphones, wallet and phone.

I sat in the lounge tying my shoes when the door went

"It's open" I shouted.

I heard several footsteps before they all popped their grinning faces in the door.

"Hey" the all shouted in unison

"Hi" I sent them all a glowing smile, surprisingly I was looking forward to the night ahead.

"Ready?" Pj asked

"Yep" I replied popping the 'p'

I put my phone, wallet and earphones in my pocket and lifted my keys.

I shut the door behind us and locked it, I swung the keys around my finger and shoved them into my back pocket of my jeans.

I had decided on not wearing a jacket because it killed my aesthetic, luckily it was rather warm outside which confused me because my apartment was around 10 degrees.

"Can we get a taxi?" Jack asked, he was obviously hoping to drink tonight.

"Yeah, you can stay at mine tonight if you want" I offered him

"Thanks, I want to get wasted" he laughed whipping his phone out in order to call a taxi

"Steady there" Dean giggled as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Jack walked off to the side talking on his phone.

"Let's take a selfie" Chris decided as he opened his phones camera "jack get in here" Chris shouted.

"Coming" jack jogged over to us

"Really in public Jack?" Chris joked, he really did have the dirtiest mind but we all couldn't help but laugh.

We squeezed into each other and instead of the usual forced smile for the selfie, I was already laughing and when Chris showed us the photo I looked happier than I had done in a while, and I was kinda proud that i was happy without Phil, as weird as it sounds.

***

We had arrived in front of the night club we had chosen to go to, the taxi drive here was so funny and my stomach was aching because of how much I had been laughing, I missed these nights out.

"The que is really long" pj informed us as if we couldn't see it

"Longer than your dick!" Chris added

"Shut up" pj was blushing, god they belong together why do they not realise this!

We all chucked softly and made our way to the back of the line.

"Wait you are Danisnotonfire" a woman with a clipboard yelled as she caught a glimpse of me.

"Wait the whole crew is here, I'm a big fan guys go straight in" she let us skip the que which made me feel a little guilty but I'll get over it.

The music blasted throughout the place making my ears want to close. We stayed grouped together awkwardly unsure of where to go.

I didn't recognise any of the songs, this didn't really seem like the place that would be playing fall out boy. The whole club was being illuminated with flashing purple lights and there were at least 200 other people in here, many of them were grinding uncomfortably against strangers.

We pushed through the sea of people and reached the bar, we propped ourselves onto the bar stools.

"5 shots please" Jack ordered for us

The very attractive bar tender nodded and poured the drinks, he gave me a small wink as he placed my drink infront of me, I blushed and grinned like a child.

I turned to face my friends

"We're here, were queer and I hate beer" Chris shouted over the music and emptied the contents of the drink in his mouth.

"I am not toasting that!" Dean yelled shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Well I am" I responded throwing the drink down my throat.

"Fine" dean rolled his eyes and took the shot, he was followed by Jack and then pj.

That was enough to send us straight to the dance floor, for some bad dancing and inappropriate ass grabbing.

HOPE YOU LIKED

THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS IT MEANS SO MUCH

IDK WHAT JACK AND DEANS FRIENDSHIP IS BUT I SHIP IT SO THATS GOING TO BE A THING

SPOILER FOR NEXT TIME - BAR TENDERS REALLY LIKE DANS APARTMENT AND PHIL COMES TO GET HIS LAPTOP

SEE YA, STAY CONFIDENT!!!