Recipe: Minnesota Peach Cobbler

Minnesota Peach Cobbler

Ingredients:

-10 Cups Of Peaches

-1/8 Cup Lemon Juice

-1 1/2 Cup White Sugar

-1/4 Teaspoon Salt

-3/4 Cup Flour

-1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon

-1/2 Cup Butter Melted

Directions:

*Preheat oven to 350 degrees

1. Take the peaches and put them in a large mixing bowl. Let them sit on the counter and thaw for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle them with lemon juice and toss.

2. In another small bowl, combine white sugar, salt, flour, and cinnamon. Mix them together with a fork until they've evenly combined.

3. Pour dry mixture over the peaches and toss them. Once most of the dry mixture is clinging to the peaches, put the the peaches mixed with the dry mixture into a cake pan. Sprinkle any dry mixture left in the bowl on top of the peaches in the pan.

4. Take your melted butter and drizzle it over the peaches. Then cover the cake pan tightly with aluminium foil.

5. Bake the peach mixture at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. When done baking take it out of the oven and set it on a heat-proof surface. Don't turn the oven off.

Top Crust Ingredients:

-1 Cup Flour

-1 Cup White Sugar

-1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder

-1/4 Teaspoons Cinnamon

-1/2 Teaspoon Salt

-1/4 Cup Butter

-2 Beaten Eggs

Directions:

1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in the bowl that was small from earlier. (Make sure you have sticks of butter that measure up to 1/4 cup. Make sure it is softened so you can be able to cut it up.) Cut softened butter into little chunks and put in mixture. Add beaten eggs and mix with a fork.

2. Remove the aluminium foil cover from the peaches and put a spoonful of the crust on top.

3. Dab the topping until the whole pan looks like it is polka-dotted.

4. Bake at the same temperature as earlier uncovered for an additional 50 minutes.

5. Let it cool for 15 minutes.

6. Serve!