Dealing With Periods

OMG!!!!! Every girl knows they absolutely HATE starting and being on your period. It's like so annoying having to change your pad or tampon EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. At my school when I'm on my period, I can only change my pad before school, after or before lunch, during one of my classes if I have a pass, and after school. At our school, we have two bathroom passes for each class if you use both of them or loose all your passes, you can't get them back! Doesn't that suck. Well you know theres gonna be a chance you start your first period AT SCHOOL! Well first of all, you go to the nurse and tell the situation. Then you go to the bathroom and change your clothes and pad. By the way always keep an extra pair of pants and underwear in your backpack incase you ever in a situation like that. Trust me, it has happened to me before. But when taking off a pad, you simply take the pad of your panties and fold it in some toilet paper. Then put into pad dispenser. Then, keep some Lysol with you in your purse so after using the bathroom on your period, you can spray the toilet seat to make any smell go away. And NEVER WEAR ANY LIGHT COLORED PANTS INCLUDING YELLOW, WHITE AND PINK!!!! Cause if you ever over-bleed in your pad it will leak through your pants which would be pretty embarassing. So yeah...... ;-)