Raspberry Cheesecake

Ingredients:

1 1/2 Cups Graham Crumbs

1 Tbs. Of Sugar

6 Tbs. (3/4) Melted Unsalted Butter

2 1/2 Pounds Cream Cheese @Room Temp.

1 1/2 Cups Sugar

5 Whole Extra-Large Eggs @Room Temp.

2 Extra-Large Egg Yolks @Room Temp.

1 Tbs. Grated Lemon Zest (2 Lemons)

1 1/2 Tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract

1 Cup Red Jelly (Not Jam, Currant, Raspberry, Strawberry)

3 Half-Pints Fresh Raspberries

1/4 Cup Sour Cream

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degress farenheit

2. For the crust, combint the graham crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until moistened. Pour into 9-inch springform pan.

3. With hands, press crumbs into the bottom of the pan and about 1 inch up the sides.

4. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool to room temperature.

5. Raise oven to 450 degrees farenheit.

6. Cream the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl of an electric mixer (or hand whisk) fitted with a paddle attachment on medium-high speed till light and fluffy.

7. Turn down mixer to medium and add the eggs, egg yolks two at a time mixing well.

8. Scrape down bowl and beater, as necessary.

9. With mixer on low, add sour cream, lemon zest, and vanilla. Mix throughly and pour into crust.

10. Bake for 15 minutes.

11. Turn down oven to 225 degrees farenheit and bake for another 1 hour and 15 minutes then turn the oven off.

12. Open the oven door and let it be open for 30 minutes.

13. Take cheesecake out of oven and allow to sit at room temperature for another 2 to 3 hours until completely cooled.

14. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.

15. Remove cheesecake from the pan by carefully running a hot knife around the outside of the cheesecake.

16. Leave the cheesecake on the bottom of the springform pan for serving.

For Toppings:

1. Melt your raspberry or strawberry jelly in a small pan over low heat (i would reccomend raspberry since it's a rapsberry cheesecake duhhhh).

2. In a bowl, toss the raspberries and the warm jelly until well mixed.

3. Arrange berries on top of cheesecake.

4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

5. Enjoy!