Chapter 17

*Liz's POV*

"I still can't believe my mom was so rude yesterday" I whispered to myself as I got up and out of my bed. I continued to whisper as I walked over to my bathroom to wash my face and make my hair look somewhat decent before I go downstairs "she acted like I had had sex with Jack or something...geez...what's her problem"

I walked downstairs, my mom was just making her coffee.

"Hey baby, you had a good sleep?" she asked.

WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU LITTLE BI POLAR BITCH! FIRST YOU WANT TO BE ALL RUDE AND WHAT NOT...AD NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WE'RE GOOD?? NO LADY. THATS NOT HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK.

(BTW: when the text is slanted it's what the person is saying in their head and when I use bold its me)

"Oh gee mom...uh...lets see...first you're being rude to me for making out with Jack....and now-" I said right before she cut me off.

"Woah......making out with Jack? when did this happen....in the last 9 hours?" my mom questioned.

"Yes, making out with Jack...and it happened yesterday" I replied.

"Sweetie, if I'm correct...yesterday you went out to eat with Jack..." she said dragging out her words like she was confused.

I looked at my mom like she was crazy then I put my hand on my head and starting walking back and forth.

"So if I'm hearing this correctly...I just went out with Jack yesterday...that's it?" I asked confusingly.

"Well I HOPE so. And I'm hoping that's all that happened." my mom said widening her eyes and taking a sip out of her coffee.

UGH! DONT TELL ME THAT WAS ALL A DREAM!!

"Sweets I think you were dreaming...don't you think?" my ok stated and asked.

"Yea," I paused and began shaking my head then continued "yea I think it was all just a dream mom."

"Well you need to get ready for school honey before you're late" my mom said.

"SCHOOL!?" I yelled.

"No honey I'm just joking with you" she  mom stopped drinking her coffee and answered "today I'm taking you to look or fill out some job applications.." she explained.

"For...Gabby...?" I asked dragging out my words.

"Yea....of course Gabby. Like I'm going to let a 14 year old girl go to work." she said.

"Few." I said showing a sign of relief "at first I thought you were going to say me"

"DUH. Gabby has to be 15 in order to work. And you my little princess-" my mom said right before I cut her off.

"Not your little princess anymore" I said annoyingly.

My mom continued "well my little pumpkin pie"

"Not your little pumpkin pie anymore either" I said even more annoyingly this time.

"Ugh whatever Liz, you know what I'm trying to say" my mom said.

"Here we go again with the lame jokes..." I sang in harmony as I spun around in the bar stool chair with my arms out and spread open. Then I got up and walked upstairs back to my room.

"JUST GET DRESSD LIZ. WEAR SOMETHING A BIT MORE NICE THAN YOUR NORMAL CASUAL T-SHIRT AND PANTS!!" my mom yelled to me as I walked up the my room.

"Okay mother!" I yelled back as I went over to my bathroom and started brushing my teeth and doing my normal daily routine.